Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 12PK VARIETY PACK

Woodchuck woodchuck 12pk variety pack

Are there any other flavors? if so, please share!
Woodchuck is my absolute favorite cider brand I've tried so far (and I've tried several-ha!). I really only stick to Amber but am wanting to branch out. Which other cider flavor from Woodchuck do you like and why?
Does anyone know if all the flavors are on tap?
Start your review of Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 12PK VARIETY PACK!
Product Highlights
It's great to have one every once in a while after a long day of work.in reviews
♡ It's the adult version of apple juice !!in reviews
If you're not too much of a beer or liquor person but can enjoy hard ciders, this is THE perfect hard cider for you.in reviews
Marna K.
Minneola, FL
Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 12PK VARIETY PACK uploaded by Marna K.
Woodchuck is the best cider by far!! Amazing flavors from all the products and each one becomes my new favorite. I love the fact they keep putting new flavors out there too!! 🍻
Tina T.
Cataula, GA
One of my favorite ciders . Like the variety of this 12 pack . Very good flavor. You definitely need to try if ciders your thing.Woodchuck Cider
Glory M.
snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Top 3 cider ! I love it so much, not to sweet and not to sour. Its way better than Angry Orchard Cider . I’m not sure why so many people obsess over that brand. Maybe this one isn’t as popular but for any cider drinkers I definitely recommend to buy!
Molly J.
Imagine sitting by a bonfire. Smelling that crisp air and bonfire smell wrapped up in your favorite jacket and scarf. That’s this cider! This variety pack is perfect for those nights!
Gretchen F.
Archie, MO
Big fan of all Woodchuck flavors and products.  IT is a nice switch from other alcoholic beverages.  They are very refreshing in the summer weather.  I think the flavors are all great and taste as advertised.  I would always recommend Woodchuck to others.
Jayde B.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
My go to cider. All though I prefer wine, these are really great for when you have company over. Great variety.
Savanna C.
This brand of cider is one of my go-to’s. I like that they’re light and crisp and don’t make me feel so full with a stomachache from the sugar. Definitely recommend for cider drinkers.
Sara B.
Johnson City, TN
My first ever cider and it’s amazing! Woodchuck is a more stout cider but still sweet. It is not something to chug but to enjoy..it is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Rayna S.
Wamego
This is my favorite because you get an asdortment of cider flavors to enjoy in this variety pack it's the first hard cider I ever drank
Shelly M.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Excellent in every variety. Tart to sweet depending on the specific flavor with a decent ABV for cider. Makes an excellent cocktail mixer with lots of variation. For a mass produced cider it has an artisan appeal. Would definitely purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...