Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 12PK VARIETY PACK uploaded by Fernando T.Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 12PK VARIETY PACK uploaded by Jamie P.

BY WOODCHUCK

Woodchuck woodchuck 12pk variety pack see more...

• Are there any other flavors? if so, please share!1 Answers
  • Woodchuck is my absolute favorite cider brand I've tried ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if all the flavors are on tap?5 Answers
  • "♡ It's the adult version of apple juice !!" in 1 review
  • "It's great to have one every once in a while after a long day of work." in 1 review
  • "If you're not too much of a beer or liquor person but can enjoy hard ciders, this is THE perfect hard cider for you." in 1 review
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the variety packs, especially around fall for the Woodchuck Fall harvest! It’s my absolute favorite alcoholic beverage- it tastes like apple pie in a bottle. I love the variety pack because there are different flavors that are all very unique.
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
This product is so refreshing for summer! I love drinking this when it's warm out because of it. The variety pack is a great price and there are many options. It is one of my favorite ciders.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
woodchuck is the first hard cider I have ever had. This is a variety pack with many flavors and there is not a bad one in the pack. I like them all. I do prefer Red's over this or a local hard cider. It is refreshing but it doesn't has as bold of a flavor than other ciders.
Devan H.
Southfield
Woodchuck offers many seasonal variants of their variety pack. they tend to release several seasonal variants and limited releases that sometimes find their way into the pack. don't pass it up, especially if there's a distributer sticker identifying a flavor you've never seen (dark chocolate raspberry anyone?). you can't go wrong with this Brand.
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I've never bought the variety pack, but I have tried all of the flavors that are provided in this pack. Hard cider is a recommendation for those of you not completely into beer, but want the same effect in a sense. They have great tastes and are great ice cold.
Emily F.
Austin, TX
Ciders are perfect when you want something with different flavors than a beer. The variety pack is perfect for trying out new flavors without having to spend extra money on a type you end up not being too fond of. Love this stuff!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Cluster Chuck! This is great to buy for a good variety. I like to check inside first (through the handle holes) to see which seasonal flavor is in it. Sometimes I will buy something else depending on what seasonal one is inside.
Jeannie S.
Love this product especially now that the cooler weather is coming!! We bought several of these last Thanksgiving for our large family gathering & drank these with our Thanksgiving feast. These are so tasty that our teenaged cousin accidentally opened one and drank it down before realizing it was alcoholic!! He kept saying NO it isn't! Stop messing with me! But, even after this mishap we bought so more (and the teen was banned from them!!) Definite must try!!
Sarah N.
Oreland, PA
If you're not too much of a beer or liquor person but can enjoy hard ciders, this is THE perfect hard cider for you. Each flavor in this variety pack is awesome!! I'm not a fan of sweet drinks that you can only drink one of without feeling like you just got diabetes, but these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. If I had to choose a hard cider to drink forever, it would definitely be woodchuck!!!
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Woodchuck is my absolute favorite cider! I asked for the "cluster chuck" for Christmas and received it. In my box I got amber, granny smith, lazy hazy from the out on a limb series, and the fall seasonal which is hands down my favorite and I look forward to it every year! So happy to be stocked up for a while and got to try the lazy hazy flavor since I could never find them in a 6pack near me.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite #Woodchuck flavor?
Diana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This looks like a good present for someone! Would you agree?
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone know where I can find the pear flavor?
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
In this pack I have tried all but he cider makers choice...thoughts on this type?
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
Does anyone know if all the flavors are on tap?