Woodchuck Hard Cider Granny Smith - 6 PK uploaded by Holly T.

BY WOODCHUCK #10 in Hard Cider

Woodchuck® Hard Cider Granny Smith.
5% alcohol by volume.
Tart & refreshing.
Gluten free.
Naturally fermented.
Independent to the core. see more...

• "The flavor just pops once it hits your lips, very refreshing." in 1 review
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Really tastes like a granny smith apple soda - sweet and sour, strong apple flavor, fizzy...really can't taste the alcohol (which is dangerous - it's only 5%, but really tastes like 0). Woodchuck ciders overall are solid and a better choice than other widely-available major-label offerings, and if you like sour, this is a good choice.
Candace B.
Foodie Expert
This is a good cider. It's crisp, but a little harsh on the palette, and I don't like how they use sulfites for preservation. J. K. Scrumpy is a better overall choice, as I like my ciders organic, and free of sulfites. The price is similar to that of a usual case of beer, and I would purchase again if I couldn't find my Scrumpy's.
Amanda C.
Temple Terr, FL
Foodie Expert
Being a fan of both green apples and cider, I knew I had to try this product. I was a little skeptical at first because a lot of green apple products underdeliver, but this was absolutely delicious. I recommended it to all my friends and will gladly buy again. Well worth the money. Woodchuck never disappoints!
Kari O.
This is by far my favorite flavor of Woodchucks (with pear coming in a close 2nd). It's crisp and refreshing with just enough sweetness. The Green Apple gives it a nice tart flavor without being overwhelming. Definitely prefer this brand over its competitors (I.e. Angry Orchard, Magners, Mackenzies).
Christen S.
Worcester, MA
I was apprehensive to try Woochuck Hard Cider Granny smith because other ciders that I've had weren't good. I am blown away by this cider. It's got just enough bitter taste without being overbearing. It's also sweet but not too sweet. Every cider that I've had from Woodchuck is phenomenal.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Foodie Expert
they taste ok, however they have a lot of calories and not enough alcohol. they get me super bloated and my friends and family also say the same thing. they are also a bit pricey for a 6 pack in my opinion. i wouldnt buy them again, not worth it and they dont taste that great anyway.
Elspeth D.
I love the slight tartness that you get from the Granny Smith Hard cider. Even with the additions of the Angry Orchard flavors, I still gravitate to this one. Its got a great flavor to it and I think its pretty unique to other brand offerings. I would recommend people give it a try.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
If you've had the regular Woodchuck cider then this is going to be very different from what you're thinking. This is a hard crisp apple taste that is extremely sweet and not good for a person who like darker heavier beers. If you are looking for a light summer drink this is great!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I tried WoodChuck brews at a draft shop downtown in a cider flight. I was instantly hooked and ended up buying a 6 pack to take home I liked it so much. It has a nice sour undertone from the granny smith, but it has a sweet and smooth feeling. One of my all time favorite ciders.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
The Granny Smith flavor of woodchuck is my absolute favorite! Nothing says fall like one of these! I usually get a variety pack but I could just drink this flavor- it's good with fireball too! Slightly more expensive than beer but good if you want sown thing different, sweeter.
chelsea s.
Bayville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Does it really taste like a granny Smith apple?
Katie W.
Foodie Expert
I really love Angry Orchards cider but haven't had many other ciders. Is this Woodchuck Hard Cider Granny Smith anything like the Angry Orchard flavor?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor of cider good?
Jamie W.
Plain City, OH
I love cider so much and love trying new flavors. Is this particular one very tart or more on the sweeter side?
Jessica I.
I was wondering if this brand taste better than Angry Orchard, see I'm a fan of Angry Orchard and I don't want to be disappointed.. Is it super tart?