Woodchuck Hard Cider Granny Smith - 6 PK uploaded by Holly T.

BY WOODCHUCK #12 in Hard Cider

Woodchuck® Hard Cider Granny Smith.
5% alcohol by volume.
Tart & refreshing.
Gluten free.
Naturally fermented.
Independent to the core. see more...

• "The flavor just pops once it hits your lips, very refreshing." in 1 review
Margaret W.
Woodchuck Granny Smith is great for those who might not like regular beer. It tastes like its name - a granny smith apple ale - tart and ale-y. It's the only ale I like. Sadly, we haven't been able to find it where we live in awhile.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
My favorite cider drink!! Having a gluten allergy is hard when it comes to beers, by this cider is CRISP and doesn’t have an after-bite like many coders! I’d recommend this to anyone that likes sparkling green cider!!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
This was the first cider beer I fell in love with. It’s strong and flavorful. I would take this camping and enjoy it sip by sip. It’s a little high, but the quality is there. I’m watching my calories, and since this nears 200 - 210 a bottle, I can’t say I have a need to get it.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I love this cider. It's sweet and crisp. It's carbonated just enough and satisfies any craving. It's also great because it doesn't allow me to get too drunk when I'm just going out for the night to relax and release some stress. Definitely would recommend
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't drink beer and I hate wine but I love hard cider and I love this hard cider. It is so refreshing. It is just great on a hot day and in the winter too. It's my favorite and we buy it again and again. One of my favorite flavors.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Perfect sweet to sour balance with the Granny Smith flavor! Priced pretty average for cider. Have a hops allergy so this is a great alternative. Nice level of carbonation. Great for after dinner. Two is enough. One of the most flavorful ciders out now.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
This isn't my favorite brand of cider but it's pretty good. I'd still rather have an Angry Orchard or a Redds or a Hornsby, but when all else fails, Woodchuck is good. This one tastes more "alcoholy" than the other brands that taste like apple juice.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I tried WoodChuck brews at a draft shop downtown in a cider flight. I was instantly hooked and ended up buying a 6 pack to take home I liked it so much. It has a nice sour undertone from the granny smith, but it has a sweet and smooth feeling. One of my all time favorite ciders.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
I love this Granny Smith hard cider. I do not like sweet drinks and this one has the Bite that I enjoy. I have recently started to enjoy cider's more than beer. There are so many fun flavors and they are nice to sip on for any gathering day or evening. They don't make me feel too full
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I don't normally drink ciders but this one is the one I buy when I'm craving them. It's sweet like most of them but it does have a nice sour taste to it. I would recommend to someone trying to get sweet and sour in a cider.
chelsea s.
Bayville, NJ
Does it really taste like a granny Smith apple?
Katie W.
I really love Angry Orchards cider but haven't had many other ciders. Is this Woodchuck Hard Cider Granny Smith anything like the Angry Orchard flavor?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flavor of cider good?
Jamie W.
Plain City, OH
I love cider so much and love trying new flavors. Is this particular one very tart or more on the sweeter side?
Jessica I.
I was wondering if this brand taste better than Angry Orchard, see I'm a fan of Angry Orchard and I don't want to be disappointed.. Is it super tart?