Woodchuck Hard Cider Barrel Select - 6 PK

by Woodchuck

Woodchuck® Hard Cider Barrel Select.
Private reserve.
6.9% Alc/vol.
Gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodchuck Hard Cider Barrel Select - 6 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Love this cider. It's deeper and more complex than the usual hard cider offering, while remaining true to the flavors and quality I love in Woodchuck.
Love woodchuck have been drinking it for many years. The taste is crisp and natural. The price is great and you can't beat that it is gluten free!!
fun brand to bring to a party, because it looks cool and isn't as well known. tastes great, but nothing too different from your average cider.
St Louis, MO
Delicious and refreshing. This has a very nice flavor to it. It's a little heavier than some of the other hard ciders, but I like that.
Central, SC
Woodchuck is such a good hard cider it tastes sweeter to me than other brands which some people arnt fond of, but I love!
Grosse Ile, MI
Good cider. I love woodchuck, and this one didn't disappoint. Has more of an aged taste, which I enjoy. Skip if you don't
I really like this cider. It has a nice, sweet bite to it. I don't drink it often, but when I do, it's a nice treat.
Saint Paul, MN
Picked it because of the name. Middle ground quality cider. Decent price so I'll likely get it again. That is all.
Fairborn, OH
This product has such a crisp refreshing beverage that offers a little bite to the flavor.
I don't drink it enough to give this a solid review but it's not too sweet which I like.

Looking for your answer?