Woodchuck Hard Cider Barrel Select - 6 PK

by Woodchuck

Woodchuck® Hard Cider Barrel Select.
Private reserve.
6.9% Alc/vol.
Gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodchuck Hard Cider Barrel Select - 6 PK!
How would you rate this product?
My favorite of the woodchuck ciders. The barrel gives it more of  a bourbon taste but slightly sweet. Also one of the stronger woodchuck brands because of the barreling that’s takes place
Morris,IL
I'm not a huge drinker at all. I know, shocker, I'm a mom of 3 BUT this one doesn't make me make a ridiculous face trying to keep it down. Lol. I love cider and this one is good.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a hard cider without the apples. I like the taste however meshe sure this cider is cold. A friend recommended this cider and I have to say her option was on point.
We keep this on hand for my sister-in law. I do occasionally imbibe in it too. Crisp and woody in flavor, on the affordable end of the spectrum. Casual weekend day drinking kind of beverage.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Came across this gem about 10 years ago when a friend of mine introduced me to it. She had started drinking it in college and at the time ciders were hard to find. I spent years looking for it in stores and now that it's easily available it's still one of my fav ciders. I can't express enough how lucky I am to have come across it!
Portland, ME
This had a pretty strong whiskey taste for a cider. i enjoy both apple cider and whiskey and had hoped they would have blended a little better. at 7% its pretty strong for a beer. if your a whiskey drinker you'll love this just not my cup of tea. would recommend to friends
Appleton, WI
This hard cider has a much different flavor than the other Woodchuck or ciders in general. The cider is aged in oak barrels which leaves the flavor much darker and even a bit smokier than other ciders. I love those deep flavors, but do however wish the base apple itself was more tart. I usually can only drink about half of one. I have thought about serving this warm or with vanilla ice cream and pie on the side.
Toluca Lake, CA
I must preface this by saying I am not a hard-core - or even frequent - cider drinker. In general, I do not care for sweet alcoholic drinks of any kind.But I had some very nice, not sweet, hard cider while traveling in Normandy, France and was searching for something similar domestically. This was not it.
Lafayette, IN
Woodchuck hard cider is delicious and comes in a wonderful variety of flavors so there is sure to be one for everyone. It's a great fall drink and is best enjoyed sitting in a screened in porch with friends or around a bonfire late at night. It's delicious.
Tastes good and this flavor has slightly fewer calories than the other ones which makes it a good pick for me. I should mention that this is gluten free, which is the main reason why I ever chose it or other hard cider.

Looking for your answer?