BY WOODCHUCK #10 in Hard Cider

Woodchuck® Hard Cider Amber.
5% Alcohol by volume.
Crisp & refreshing.
Gluten free.
Naturally fermented.
Independent to the core. see more...

• Is this available in most liquor stores?4 Answers
  • Can this get any more delicious? I've added Jack Daniels before. ...1 Answers
  • Can this be found at any grocery store, or do you have to buy at ...6 Answers
  • "I love pretty much all of the Woodchuck ciders." in 1 review
  • "There are a lot of different flavors and they are widely available from bars and liquor stores." in 1 review
  • "Great cider and has great flavor, reasonably priced." in 1 review
Kari S.
Northport, AL
Review for: Amber more...
Not my favorite Woodchuck flavor, but a VERY good quality cider! It is very fresh and mild flavored with a bit of that cider bit on the end! Overall, great drink!! I’d recommend this to people that like any ciders!!
Danielle L.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Amber more...
Y’all this Woodchuck Hard Cider in Amber Used to be my ride or die drink!!!! Since having kids I don’t drink much anymore but golly I need to buy another pack because I do miss it! It’s so crisp and refreshing but nice and heavy
Bobby A.
Richmond
If you don't have access to a local hard cider, this is the best stuff you can find pretty much anywhere. It isn't artificially sweet like the other large brands, and has a nice crispness. Perfect for a football Sunday!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't drink beer and I hate wine but I love hard cider and I love this hard cider. It is so refreshing. It is just great on a hot day and in the winter too. It's my favorite and we buy it again and again.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Amber more...
Unfortunately  Woodchuck makes me upchuck. :( The high sugar and citric acid really upsets my stomach after just 2. I stick to other brands with less of the above.
K W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Non promotional purchase with my own funds. Woodchuck is in my top five alcoholic beverage to purchase for myself. My recommendation is Woodchuck's Gumption, but those can be hard to find. Most places have these Ambers, which can vary bottle to bottle within the same case from Martinelli sweet red delicious to granny smith tart. That can be part of the fun though, you never know what is in the bottle. If you love apple over must, oakiness, hops, or yeast, pick these!
Kristina S.
I have started to stay away from regular beers and this is definitely my top choice of alternatives. The amber one is definitely my favorite I have bought the variety pack and they were several that I was not a fan of. Which is simply preference for taste.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So, I am not a beer drinker. Therefore, I love woodchucks!! Very smooth and tasteful. Not bitter like traditional beer. I love the different flavors, but this one is my favorite. The 6 pack is priced very well. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Woodchuck is not my favorite cider, but I do like it better than others such as angry orchard. It's not as sweet and I personally don't like super sweet ciders because you can really only drink one of them. Woodchuck is not like that
Amanda H.
Good, but not my favorite hard cider. It's a little to sweet for my tastes. However, if you want a cider that tastes more like apple juice and less like alcohol, this is a good option for you! The price is reasonable, too.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Can this be found at any grocery store, or do you have to buy at a liquor store.
Rachel S.
Is this available in most liquor stores?
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this a special kind of woodchuck or is it just labeled wrong?
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
Where can you buy the seasonal Woodchuck cider?
Ellie J.
Ankeny, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this flavor very sweet like most of the line?