Woodchuck Hard Cider 802 - 6 PK uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK #26 in Hard Cider

Woodchuck® Hard Cider 802.
5% alcohol by volume.
Smooth & refreshing.
Gluten free.
Naturally fermented.
Independent to the core. see more...

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sw...1 Answers
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
I like ciders better than beer. Woodchuck is my go to drink; there are multiple varieties, each with a different taste. My favorite is the fall harvest they release each fall.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty decent cider. The price is on the cheaper side which is nice. I believe you can find it pretty much anywhere that sells beer. It is on the sweet side, which a lot of people love. However I don't love super sweet ciders so I don't reach for it as often as other brands.
Julie H.
Lancaster, PA
This is a bit to 'bretty' for me, but the price point is reasonable. There is a bit too much of a bandaid flavor, and it leaves a funny feeling in your mouth. Although it is palatable I think I would choose an angry orchard or a strongbow if given a choice.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
As far as ciders go this is one of my favorites. I have not had it in quite some time but I doubt much has changed. This is a little more tart than some compatible brands. The flavor choices are pretty great. I would bring this to a party and not feel at all embarrassed by my decision.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Woodchuck is one of those ciders that you can never go wrong with. If you want a beer alternative that has a little more bite than bark, I totally recommend this cider. The taste is great and is super affordable, making for a deliciously dangerous combo
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Woodchuck is pretty decent hard cider. It's a little on the sweet side for me, which is why I only gave it three stars. I personally prefer Strongbow because it's a bit more tart. Overall, it's a nice smooth cider and I would buy it again if Meijer was out of Strongbow.
M S.
Washington, DC
I'm alright with some of Woodchuck's speciality ciders but the original is just way too sweet. I'm not sure if they're aiming for a certain market (I know a lot of my girlfriend's go for woodchuck since it's not as bitter as beer) but it tastes far too sugary for me. I think cider should be a bit dry otherwise you may as well just drink apple juice, which is essentially what this tastes like.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Woodchuck Hard Cider is a yummy beverage to have on hand for impromptu gatherings and cozy nights home alike. I enjoy the flavor of Woodchuck's Hard Cider over over known brands. The price is fairly competitive and it is usually available from stores around town.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
As far as commercialized hard ciders go, this is probably my favorite one! I'm not a huge fan of Redd's or Angry Orchard, as they can be sickeningly sweet. Woodchuck still has a pretty high level of sweetness to it, but it's nicely balanced by a tart apple flavor.
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?