Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Cider

Looking for some extra bite? Try our Granny Smith. This refreshingly tart cider made with 100% Granny Smith apples is pale in color with a sharp crisp taste that finishes dry and tangy. Enjoy the brand that started the American cider revolution.

AROMA: GREEN APPLE AROMA WITH WHITE WINE-LIKE NOTES

FEEL: LIGHT BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: TART AND CRISP TASTE, FINISHING DRY AND TANGY

SIGHT: STRAW HUE

Is this flavor of cider good?
What are some great liquors that go along with this to do a shot of?
I was wondering if this brand taste better than Angry Orchard, see I'm a fan of Angry Orchard and I don't want to be disappointed.. Is it super tart?
Start your review of Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Cider!
Product Highlights
The flavor just pops once it hits your lips, very refreshing.in reviews
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Love these! They are sweet, but not just overwhelmingly so. I can only drink 2 max, but that;s probably a good thing. The granny smith is my favorite variety, and the only one I have purchased bottled. Price is comparable to other hard ciders I have seen.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Classic cider with a great level of sweetness. If I am grabbing a cider - this is at the top of the list.
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Cider uploaded by Hannah D.
Holy smokes is this a cider I can get behind. This is so crisp and refreshing and may be the closest resemblance to an actual apple that I've tried. Give this one a try!
Vanessa N.
Brownsville, TX
Nice bubbly cider with an extra kick of sour! The tangy counterpart to the amber of woodchuck. It’s a cider so it drinks smoothly and airy but has a little bite of sour after the sweet
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Not my favorite hard cider, but certainly not the worst either. Not too sweet; which is nice.
Dina S.
Palatine, IL
Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Cider uploaded by Dina S.
Tart and tangy and very light. Love this cider! On the sweeter side of you prefer that, great to mix into a cocktail!
Page Z.
Sarasota, FL
I don’t drink cider that often, but when I do I really enjoy this flavor. It gives it a little kick that regular cider doesn’t have- a bit sweeter but also a little of tang bitter taste that Granny Smith apples have.
Diana B.
New Providnce, NJ
Don’t get me wrong - I LOVE a good hard cider. But that’s exactly it - I LOVE a GOOD hard cider. I’m particular - I like my cider dry so I can enjoy a couple and move on with my day. I find woodchuck just way too sweet for my liking. It’s good - I wouldn’t say no if it’s my only option, but it’s not a go to for me
Jean R.
Crisp apple taste that is refreshing on the palette! Great drink on a hot day or after a long day of work. Affordable price makes it a great treat!
Polina K.
Yonkers, NY
If you like sour Granny Smith apples and getting tipsy then this cider is for you. Really had a good apple taste!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...