BY WOODCHUCK #6 in Hard Cider

Woodchuck Cider
  • "My father loves Woodchuck, he doesn't necessarily like the taste of beer but of course he wants to hold a bottle instead of a wine glass so hard cider it is!" in 60 reviews
  • "Maybe because it's on the sweeter cider (the amber) but if I'm looking for something a little more tart I love the granny smith cider!" in 59 reviews
  • "Not bad for a cheap hard cider, however I don't find it that flavorful and I definitely would recommend Angry Orchard over this brand." in 58 reviews
  • "I'm a beer drinker, but sometimes a cider sounds so much more refreshing and all of the Woodchuck flavors I've had have been delicious." in 52 reviews
  • "I love the old feeling packaging, and these are actually one of the ciders out there that tastes really good and not just like apple juice." in 45 reviews
Rebecca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I like this but on draft is way better. But this is good if U don’t like beer. It’s kinda pricey on draft but it’s good and 2 will be ok for a nice time. The drink is perfect the way it is and I would buy again if I ever get the chance to go out....
Isaac B.
Arden
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best hard cider on the market. Not overly sweet, but not too bitter either. Very fair price and a pretty cool logo too. Consistent and reliable, although I’d like to see a lower calorie version (if at all possible). My go-to for cider
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Woodchuck is my favorite cider. Particularly the gumption variety. It’s not too sweet but makes you want to come back for more. It’s such an easy cider to drink and keep on drinking.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I really like the green apple flavor from woodchuck. The amber flavor is a little too syrup tasting for me, and it goes down thick. The green apple is good, however I take away one star because it has SO much sugar in it. I feel guilty after drinking one, let alone two.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to brand for hard cider. Great variations to satisfy all different kinds of palettes. I love the semi dry kind, where it is light and refreshing and the taste is crisp. My idea of finishing a long day.
Rose S.
Mesa , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't drink beer and I hate wine but I love hard cider and I love this hard cider. It is so refreshing. It is just great on a hot day and in the winter too. It's my favorite and we buy it again and again.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Woodchuck is by far he best cider!!! It is very crisp and has a great mix between a real beer flavor and a cider twist. It is absolutely worth the price and anyone who likes ciders must try this beer.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Woodchuck was my first cider taste many years ago and still a favorite. Amber is the best, but definitely try the seasonal offerings! Woodchuck is the perfect, crisp apple taste in hard cider.
Linda W.
Raleigh
I simply adore this hard cider
It's good & refreshing with the smoothness & taste of apple juice
I prefer to take this beverage from the tap.
Pretty difficult to find it, though
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I used to love Woodchuck Cider. It was all I would drink in college. Until my taste evolved and I enjoyed more wine. I still enjoy it on occasion.

Amber, the original Woodchuck Cider is my favorite. Woodchuck Ciders are probably the sweetest of all the ciders I have tried. The Amber Cider taste like sweet red apple. I enjoy this as many ciders have a sour green apple taste.

They offer some seasonal favorites. I like the Fall Harvest the best. It taste similar to an apple pie. These are really sweet so I only can have them once in a while.

Woodchuck probably has the largest variety of ciders compare to competitors
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Is it hard to find this on tap in your area?
Kate L.
Austin
Can I only get this in Vermont?
Samantha V.
Which is your favorite Woodchuck Cider flavor?
Kati B.
Augusta, GA
Does it taste like beer at all? I hate beer.
kaylee h.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whats your favorite flavor? ~ i personally love Raspberry woodchuck!