- "My father loves Woodchuck, he doesn't necessarily like the taste of beer but of course he wants to hold a bottle instead of a wine glass so hard cider it is!" in 60 reviews
- "Maybe because it's on the sweeter cider (the amber) but if I'm looking for something a little more tart I love the granny smith cider!" in 59 reviews
- "Not bad for a cheap hard cider, however I don't find it that flavorful and I definitely would recommend Angry Orchard over this brand." in 58 reviews
- "I'm a beer drinker, but sometimes a cider sounds so much more refreshing and all of the Woodchuck flavors I've had have been delicious." in 52 reviews
- "I love the old feeling packaging, and these are actually one of the ciders out there that tastes really good and not just like apple juice." in 45 reviews
It's good & refreshing with the smoothness & taste of apple juice
I prefer to take this beverage from the tap.
Pretty difficult to find it, though
Amber, the original Woodchuck Cider is my favorite. Woodchuck Ciders are probably the sweetest of all the ciders I have tried. The Amber Cider taste like sweet red apple. I enjoy this as many ciders have a sour green apple taste.
They offer some seasonal favorites. I like the Fall Harvest the best. It taste similar to an apple pie. These are really sweet so I only can have them once in a while.
Woodchuck probably has the largest variety of ciders compare to competitors
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos