Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Not a big fan of woodchuck had it once and it just wasn't for me and i love hard ciders worth trying though now we know
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I have never heard of this before i wondere if they sell it in my state that is a weird loho to put on a cas ! of beers
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
I used to hate beer but after trying apple cider beers it's my go to drink now i love this flavor
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
This is my new favorite cider. This tastes a lot like regular cider you buy at the grocery store.
Alisha H.
Hollywood, FL
Great taste! One of the best Amber ciders on the shelf! Nicely priced too. Enough to share!
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
This cider was around before Angry orchard made cider cool. Not too sweet and delicious. This is one of the first things I started drinking when I turned 21~
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
I'm pretty much a sucker for hard cider no matter the product. You can't really go wrong with it. Woodchuck is actually a little... "sharper" than other hard ciders I've had. I like it best paired with a delicious chicken dinner.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I'm not really a huge fan of beer I prefer the mixed drinks but recently I've been testing my options and this isn't bad it has a very sweet taste to it that isn't overwhelming.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Very refreshing drink for a warm summers day. It has a crisp apple taste that is very pleasing. I cannot drink more than one because they are rather sweet.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good - like Angry Orchard and some imported ciders more, but this is definitely better than Redd's. The logo is really cute too. Actually, I like this more than the husband. -_- He thinks it's a bit too sweet.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?