Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #23 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
This is one of the good hard ciders on the market. I like drinking it because it tastes good and there's not a strong alcohol taste.
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has a great sweet taste. It does have a lot of sugar but it's a nice refreshing beverage to turn to. They're so easy to drink!
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I love this. It is one of my favorite Woodchuck flavors next to the 802. It's not to sweet and slightly bitter. It's just right.
Cecilia S.
Carlisle, PA
I like Woodchuck I think if you want a cider though there are better ones out there to try. Way too many calories in this for me.
Kara L.
I really enjoy this cider. It's a less sweet alternative to Redds. I like the dry, real apple flavor. It's crisp and refreshing!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
My husband likes the taste of this beer, but sometimes it is hard for us to find. I plan on trying it the next time I find it!
Kirsten K.
Peoria, IL
Love Woodchuck! It's so tasty and sweet. It's definitely one of my favorites. It's got a very apple-y taste, but in a good way.
Brook D.
Newberry, MI
Woodchuck is my absolute favorite hard cider. The amber flavor is my favorite..I love that it now comes in cans and bottles!
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
Amber is my favorite flavor of Woodchuck. It's a tad on the sweet side, as compared to my other favorite brand of hard cider.
Josh G.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I would recommend this to anyone as an alternative to drinking beer. It's sweet and has a nice light sparkling cider taste.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?