Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Woodchuck makes a great beverage, they are light and smooth. They are reasonably priced and found in most places where beer is sold.
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has a great sweet taste. It does have a lot of sugar but it's a nice refreshing beverage to turn to. They're so easy to drink!
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I love this. It is one of my favorite Woodchuck flavors next to the 802. It's not to sweet and slightly bitter. It's just right.
Kara L.
I really enjoy this cider. It's a less sweet alternative to Redds. I like the dry, real apple flavor. It's crisp and refreshing!
Cecilia S.
Carlisle, PA
I like Woodchuck I think if you want a cider though there are better ones out there to try. Way too many calories in this for me.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
My husband likes the taste of this beer, but sometimes it is hard for us to find. I plan on trying it the next time I find it!
Kirsten K.
Peoria, IL
Love Woodchuck! It's so tasty and sweet. It's definitely one of my favorites. It's got a very apple-y taste, but in a good way.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
Amber is my favorite flavor of Woodchuck. It's a tad on the sweet side, as compared to my other favorite brand of hard cider.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
Woodchuck is my absolute favorite hard cider. The amber flavor is my favorite..I love that it now comes in cans and bottles!
Josh M.
Rochester, NY
I would recommend this to anyone as an alternative to drinking beer. It's sweet and has a nice light sparkling cider taste.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?