Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
Woodchuck is my absolute favorite hard cider. The amber flavor is my favorite..I love that it now comes in cans and bottles!
Charlotte H.
One of the first cider options out there. I never really drank it because it was overly sweet. If you prefer sweet ciders than you'll like this.
Molly R.
It's an okay hard cider. It doesn't have as refreshing of a taste as other hard ciders I've tried, but it's not horrible.
Matt S.
Washington, DC
I'm not the biggest cider fan; more of a beer drink. I would, however, recommend this cider to anyone. Has a lot of great taste and it's not too sweet.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I love this. It is one of my favorite Woodchuck flavors next to the 802. It's not to sweet and slightly bitter. It's just right.
Josh M.
Rochester, NY
I would recommend this to anyone as an alternative to drinking beer. It's sweet and has a nice light sparkling cider taste.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love all the flavors of Woodchuck. My only issue with it, is that it gives me major heartburn!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Really good hard cider. Great flavor and just the right notes of sweet, tart, and, of course, alcohol.
Brittany B.
This was my first introduction to cider. I have never looked back! This is a mainstay in my home.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is tasty, but I prefer the original Woodchuck cider. This is a nice enough alternative, but not my favorite.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?