Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
These are light and a little spicy, have a great cider flavor. Perfect for an autumn night by a bonfire when you want a little something different.
Charlotte H.
One of the first cider options out there. I never really drank it because it was overly sweet. If you prefer sweet ciders than you'll like this.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Not really my favorite, it's a lot more of a dark ale than a cider.. It is sweet but not my favorite. I know some people really like this though
Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
This is good, but compared to the other brands out there it is really sweet. I do not care for anything other than the original crisp flavor.
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx
Not my favorite cider, it is a bit strong. I prefer strong bow brand. It is a smoothr drink. I do buy this if my store is missing strongbow
Alexandra G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Woodchuck! They are always light and refreshing. They have a crisp flavor to them as well. It is perfect for the non-beer drinker!
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
This is the cider I started out on. It was great before others become commercially available. Still a go-to if they don't have my favorite.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I don't enjoy the taste of beer so this has become my go to when I'm out with friends. It has a crisp, sweet taste and is very refreshing.
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
It's OK, IF the bar is out of angry Orchard. This just isn't as good in my opinion. It's bitter and leaves a very beer-like after taste
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
This is one of the good hard ciders on the market. I like drinking it because it tastes good and there's not a strong alcohol taste.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?