Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #24 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
These are light and a little spicy, have a great cider flavor. Perfect for an autumn night by a bonfire when you want a little something different.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Not really my favorite, it's a lot more of a dark ale than a cider.. It is sweet but not my favorite. I know some people really like this though
Charlotte H.
One of the first cider options out there. I never really drank it because it was overly sweet. If you prefer sweet ciders than you'll like this.
Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
This is good, but compared to the other brands out there it is really sweet. I do not care for anything other than the original crisp flavor.
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx
Not my favorite cider, it is a bit strong. I prefer strong bow brand. It is a smoothr drink. I do buy this if my store is missing strongbow
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I don't enjoy the taste of beer so this has become my go to when I'm out with friends. It has a crisp, sweet taste and is very refreshing.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
This is the cider I started out on. It was great before others become commercially available. Still a go-to if they don't have my favorite.
Alexandra G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Woodchuck! They are always light and refreshing. They have a crisp flavor to them as well. It is perfect for the non-beer drinker!
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
It's OK, IF the bar is out of angry Orchard. This just isn't as good in my opinion. It's bitter and leaves a very beer-like after taste
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Woodchuck makes a great beverage, they are light and smooth. They are reasonably priced and found in most places where beer is sold.
Blair D.
Yorktown, VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?