Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #24 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Erin B.
I love cider. I prefer dry versions and will only buy woodchuck when my preferred brand is unavailable. I find the aftertaste of woodchuck to be unappealing.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Woodchuck is one of my two favorite go-to brands of ciders. The Amber is a little sweeter, I actually prefer the 802, but will buy this if the store is out.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I remember when I lived in England I've tried this sweet and yummy cider when it was called Woodpecker it's still sweet and I recommend this to my friends
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very refreshing drink for a warm summers day. It has a crisp apple taste that is very pleasing. I cannot drink more than one because they are rather sweet.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I think Woodchuck is pretty good and it's sold at a reasonable price. There are a few different cider tastes they sell and have a variety pack avaiable.
Matt S.
Washington, DC
I'm not the biggest cider fan; more of a beer drink. I would, however, recommend this cider to anyone. Has a lot of great taste and it's not too sweet.
Morgan A.
Asheville, NC
This was my first try at hard cider, and I think it's a great place to start. This is pretty much my go-to cider if I can't make my mind up on a drink.
Kristin W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This product is great. I’ve tried a few similar products similar to this one and I prefer this one over the others. I love the taste of this cider.
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
1st Cider I ever had and I was hooked from the 1st sip. Nice clean bite, with some sweetness. Perfect on a warm afternoon sitting out on the patio.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
These are light and a little spicy, have a great cider flavor. Perfect for an autumn night by a bonfire when you want a little something different.
Blair D.
Yorktown, VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?