Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
This is good, but compared to the other brands out there it is really sweet. I do not care for anything other than the original crisp flavor.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
This is the cider I started out on. It was great before others become commercially available. Still a go-to if they don't have my favorite.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I don't enjoy the taste of beer so this has become my go to when I'm out with friends. It has a crisp, sweet taste and is very refreshing.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Woodchuck makes a great beverage, they are light and smooth. They are reasonably priced and found in most places where beer is sold.
Cecilia S.
Carlisle, PA
I like Woodchuck I think if you want a cider though there are better ones out there to try. Way too many calories in this for me.
Alexandra G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love Woodchuck! They are always light and refreshing. They have a crisp flavor to them as well. It is perfect for the non-beer drinker!
Kirsten K.
Peoria, IL
Love Woodchuck! It's so tasty and sweet. It's definitely one of my favorites. It's got a very apple-y taste, but in a good way.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
These are light and a little spicy, have a great cider flavor. Perfect for an autumn night by a bonfire when you want a little something different.
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
It's OK, IF the bar is out of angry Orchard. This just isn't as good in my opinion. It's bitter and leaves a very beer-like after taste
Erin B.
I love cider. I prefer dry versions and will only buy woodchuck when my preferred brand is unavailable. I find the aftertaste of woodchuck to be unappealing.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?