Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Erin B.
I love cider. I prefer dry versions and will only buy woodchuck when my preferred brand is unavailable. I find the aftertaste of woodchuck to be unappealing.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I started drinking Woodchuck before it was a trendy drink. Woodchuck is a classic. It has a light, sweet, citrus flavor and is a great alternative to beer.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I remember when I lived in England I've tried this sweet and yummy cider when it was called Woodpecker it's still sweet and I recommend this to my friends
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very refreshing drink for a warm summers day. It has a crisp apple taste that is very pleasing. I cannot drink more than one because they are rather sweet.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I think Woodchuck is pretty good and it's sold at a reasonable price. There are a few different cider tastes they sell and have a variety pack avaiable.
Morgan A.
Asheville, NC
This was my first try at hard cider, and I think it's a great place to start. This is pretty much my go-to cider if I can't make my mind up on a drink.
Matt S.
Washington, DC
I'm not the biggest cider fan; more of a beer drink. I would, however, recommend this cider to anyone. Has a lot of great taste and it's not too sweet.
Stephanie G.
I love woodchuck cider, not my favorite hard cider but still very good! I can only have few at a time as it gives me gut rot but I wish it didn't!
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
1st Cider I ever had and I was hooked from the 1st sip. Nice clean bite, with some sweetness. Perfect on a warm afternoon sitting out on the patio.
Kristin W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This product is great. I’ve tried a few similar products similar to this one and I prefer this one over the others. I love the taste of this cider.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?