Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good - like Angry Orchard and some imported ciders more, but this is definitely better than Redd's. The logo is really cute too. Actually, I like this more than the husband. -_- He thinks it's a bit too sweet.
Tara L.
Newport, KY
My favorite kind of hard cider drink is woodchuck. I'm not a big fan of beer, so I always choose a hard cider instead. Always love drinking these in the fall time
Allison H.
One of my favorites! I prefer drinking this with dinner instead of wine or beer. For the price you can't really beat it. I love the seasonal flavors they have too.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have a lot of friends and family that aren't fans of alcoholic beverages, but are huge fans of Woodchucks! It's easy to buy when you're entertaining a large crowd because mostly everyone is going to enjoy it.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I honestly don't enjoy this. It's more of a dark ale than a cider. I think they were trying to go with a smoked cider taste and I just don't think it worked well.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I like cider a lot, but I never get this brand. It doesn't have the crisp apple taste that other ciders have. I would rather go for Strongbow or Angry Orchards.
JC B.
Tallahassee, FL
Woodchuck makes a great cider. Ive actually served this cider and heard great things as well. It is very easy to drink and taste like a sparkling apple juice.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I started drinking Woodchuck before it was a trendy drink. Woodchuck is a classic. It has a light, sweet, citrus flavor and is a great alternative to beer.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Woodchuck is one of my two favorite go-to brands of ciders. The Amber is a little sweeter, I actually prefer the 802, but will buy this if the store is out.
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
This cider was around before Angry orchard made cider cool. Not too sweet and delicious. This is one of the first things I started drinking when I turned 21~
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?