Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I started drinking Woodchuck before it was a trendy drink. Woodchuck is a classic. It has a light, sweet, citrus flavor and is a great alternative to beer.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I remember when I lived in England I've tried this sweet and yummy cider when it was called Woodpecker it's still sweet and I recommend this to my friends
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I think Woodchuck is pretty good and it's sold at a reasonable price. There are a few different cider tastes they sell and have a variety pack avaiable.
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert
This has a great sweet taste. It does have a lot of sugar but it's a nice refreshing beverage to turn to. They're so easy to drink!
Morgan A.
Asheville, NC
This was my first try at hard cider, and I think it's a great place to start. This is pretty much my go-to cider if I can't make my mind up on a drink.
Kara L.
I really enjoy this cider. It's a less sweet alternative to Redds. I like the dry, real apple flavor. It's crisp and refreshing!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I like cider a lot, but I never get this brand. It doesn't have the crisp apple taste that other ciders have. I would rather go for Strongbow or Angry Orchards.
JC B.
Tallahassee, FL
Woodchuck makes a great cider. Ive actually served this cider and heard great things as well. It is very easy to drink and taste like a sparkling apple juice.
Stephanie G.
I love woodchuck cider, not my favorite hard cider but still very good! I can only have few at a time as it gives me gut rot but I wish it didn't!
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
This is one of the good hard ciders on the market. I like drinking it because it tastes good and there's not a strong alcohol taste.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?