Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
Woodchuck hard cider is a great gluten free beverage! It is sweet and tastes like fresh apple juice. It is the first hard cider I tried and now it's all I drink when it is available.
Alexandra R.
I like Woodchuck ciders because they are less sugary sweet than the other popular main stream hard ciders. Plus they have great flavors like pear, or blueberry! So good on a hot day!
Rachel P.
HUGE FAN!!!! This does not taste like beer, or even alcohol to be honest. it is really good! The only problem is that you can drink them and not realize that you have had to much!!!
Tom R.
Woodchuck is a bit sweet for most folks who are used to the happiness of beer. It is much more along the lines of a candied malt beverage. Not a bad choice at an afternoon picnic, but it does get sweet.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Pours a clear pale yellow color with no head. The aroma and flavor have sweet apple juice with a mold tart character, not much else. Many non alcoholic ciders have better flavor.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have a lot of friends and family that aren't fans of alcoholic beverages, but are huge fans of Woodchucks! It's easy to buy when you're entertaining a large crowd because mostly everyone is going to enjoy it.
Allison H.
One of my favorites! I prefer drinking this with dinner instead of wine or beer. For the price you can't really beat it. I love the seasonal flavors they have too.
Tara L.
Newport, KY
My favorite kind of hard cider drink is woodchuck. I'm not a big fan of beer, so I always choose a hard cider instead. Always love drinking these in the fall time
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I honestly don't enjoy this. It's more of a dark ale than a cider. I think they were trying to go with a smoked cider taste and I just don't think it worked well.
Simone W.
Great flavor! little pricey for 6 but its worth it. you will not be disapointed. ive tried every flavor all of them are tasty very hard to choose a favorite
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?