Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #22 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
This is my favorite hard cider by far. It has a robust flavor, with so many dark accents. It's not too sweet like most ciders, and it's more complex that all the others I have tasted. Most just taste like apple juice which bums me out.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I really enjoy this cider. I know a favorite is typically Angry Orchard but I'm getting a little tired of it and it's wine-cooler like flavors. This is a nice replacement. It isn't as sweet and reminds me much more of a micro-brewed cider.
Karissa F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that if I'm in the mood for cider when I'm out, most bars keep Woodchuck in stock. Most grocery stores carry Woodchuck as well. Though I am a bigger fan of other ciders, Woodchuck is the most convenient. The Amber is a good flavor, but some of the other flavors are where Woodchuck shines.
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
Woodchuck hard cider is a great gluten free beverage! It is sweet and tastes like fresh apple juice. It is the first hard cider I tried and now it's all I drink when it is available.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
I love cider but I think this is probably my least favorite brand. It just doesn't have much flavor and I have tried pretty much every variety because the place close to my house doesn't carry other brands. It is worth picking some up elsewhere.
Alexandra R.
I like Woodchuck ciders because they are less sugary sweet than the other popular main stream hard ciders. Plus they have great flavors like pear, or blueberry! So good on a hot day!
Rachel P.
HUGE FAN!!!! This does not taste like beer, or even alcohol to be honest. it is really good! The only problem is that you can drink them and not realize that you have had to much!!!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Pours a clear pale yellow color with no head. The aroma and flavor have sweet apple juice with a mold tart character, not much else. Many non alcoholic ciders have better flavor.
Tom R.
Woodchuck is a bit sweet for most folks who are used to the happiness of beer. It is much more along the lines of a candied malt beverage. Not a bad choice at an afternoon picnic, but it does get sweet.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm not really a huge fan of beer I prefer the mixed drinks but recently I've been testing my options and this isn't bad it has a very sweet taste to it that isn't overwhelming.
Kristin D.
Yorktown, VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?