Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Be careful with this stuff. It's delicious & you don't taste any alcohol so before you know it you've drank more than you meant to! Light, refreshing & the price isn't bad at all.
Jenae W.
This was the first cider I ever had in college. I didn't like beer so my friend said this was the next best thing. I actually really like this brand. There is another brand that I prefer more, but this is definitely a great second.
Victoria L.
Stratford, CT
This used to be one of my favorite ciders, probably because it was one of the only ones. Now there are so many better ciders to choose from. I really like the crisper and dryer ciders. This is a little too sweet.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is a tasty, sweet alternative for those who don't like beer. Don't get crazy and start pounding these - because they're so easy to drink. They may not have a ton of alcohol, but it's there, so watch out!
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a fan of beer. at most i can drink a blue moon, heavy on the orange, but the ciders are a great alternative. Woodchuck is the most friendly to newbies and cheaper. the flavor is crisp and refreshing but it doesn't taste like apple juice
Ryan C.
Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider is not a horrible drink. That being said, its also not a very good one. It is pretty sweet, like leave a film on my teeth after drinking one sweet. I don't mind drinking it, but other hard ciders, like Angry Orchard, are much better and are about the same price.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Cider has become very popular in the last couple of years. Woodchuck has become a trusted standby that is always easily found in the store. With so many new ciders out there, this formula remains consistent
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
This is my favorite hard cider by far. It has a robust flavor, with so many dark accents. It's not too sweet like most ciders, and it's more complex that all the others I have tasted. Most just taste like apple juice which bums me out.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I really enjoy this cider. I know a favorite is typically Angry Orchard but I'm getting a little tired of it and it's wine-cooler like flavors. This is a nice replacement. It isn't as sweet and reminds me much more of a micro-brewed cider.
Karissa F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that if I'm in the mood for cider when I'm out, most bars keep Woodchuck in stock. Most grocery stores carry Woodchuck as well. Though I am a bigger fan of other ciders, Woodchuck is the most convenient. The Amber is a good flavor, but some of the other flavors are where Woodchuck shines.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?