Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #23 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Be careful with this stuff. It's delicious & you don't taste any alcohol so before you know it you've drank more than you meant to! Light, refreshing & the price isn't bad at all.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
I'm pretty much a sucker for hard cider no matter the product. You can't really go wrong with it. Woodchuck is actually a little... "sharper" than other hard ciders I've had. I like it best paired with a delicious chicken dinner.
Jenae W.
This was the first cider I ever had in college. I didn't like beer so my friend said this was the next best thing. I actually really like this brand. There is another brand that I prefer more, but this is definitely a great second.
Sarah L.
My favorite! The first cider I tried when I found out I was gluten intolerant so it always has a place in my heart. Only downside is I can't drink too much or I get a bad stomachache.
Heather R.
Adrian , MI
Woodchuck has had my heart since day 1, I was able to try this on draft while on vacation and it was delicious! I love this cider, and the variety that they offer. It's a little more expensive than other ciders out there but it's well worth every penny.
Victoria L.
Stratford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be one of my favorite ciders, probably because it was one of the only ones. Now there are so many better ciders to choose from. I really like the crisper and dryer ciders. This is a little too sweet.
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a fan of beer. at most i can drink a blue moon, heavy on the orange, but the ciders are a great alternative. Woodchuck is the most friendly to newbies and cheaper. the flavor is crisp and refreshing but it doesn't taste like apple juice
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is a tasty, sweet alternative for those who don't like beer. Don't get crazy and start pounding these - because they're so easy to drink. They may not have a ton of alcohol, but it's there, so watch out!
Ryan C.
Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider is not a horrible drink. That being said, its also not a very good one. It is pretty sweet, like leave a film on my teeth after drinking one sweet. I don't mind drinking it, but other hard ciders, like Angry Orchard, are much better and are about the same price.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Cider has become very popular in the last couple of years. Woodchuck has become a trusted standby that is always easily found in the store. With so many new ciders out there, this formula remains consistent
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?