Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Jennifer T.
The measuring stick by which ciders should be compared. By that I mean, a true baseline-- aroma is a champagne-like apple. Headless pour, with a middle-of-the-road sweetness that is just sweet enough to not overwhelm. A bit sticky on the palate, almost syrupy. Not too sharp. A hint of tartness on the backend.
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
I am allergic to gluten & have lived 'beer free' for over 15 years. I saw one of my friends post a pic on facebook & had to investigate. Now - this is all I drink! I was a complete & total "wine-o" but no more! This is like adult apple juice. Even my Mom (who ALWAYS make a terrible face when she trys ANY alcohol) likes it! It's even better on tap!
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
This cider is a good choice when you are looking for a drink for a crowd. We picked up a 12 pack for a party that had this and 2 seasonal flavors in it. The camp fire pancakes was definitely a favorite amongst the crowd, but no bottles of any flavor were left when the party ended.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Woodchuck was the first cider beer I had ever tried and it is still my favorite brand. It is just sweet enough if you are looking for something sweeter than beer but not too sweet like a fruity mixed drink would be. I love the different flavors they release during the different season as well, specially the pumpkin.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
I tried this for the first time last summer and I was instantly hooked! I don't like beer, but my husband and pretty much all my friends do..so I always felt left out! I finally found something similar that I can choose and feel included in the party! lol It has a wonderful taste and very easy to drink!
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
I love woodchuck. This is sweet and refreshing. I always keep this in stock and it is delicious. Great for a light drink and a drink on the porch. Tastes just like apple juice and Mmmmm so good. I would recommend
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I enjoy the Woodchuck brand of beverages. It's not often that I drink it thought because I prefer other drinks over a malt. However, when I am in the mood for something else this is great. Or on a hot day, or a fall day. I notice that when hosting a part most people like this, so it is something I purchase to make everyone happy.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not much of an ale drinker at all but I really really enjoyed this. I like hard cider even though I cannot drink a whole lot. It is a little bitter. I think it is a little bitterer than Angry Orchard or Wicked Groves but still, I really enjoyed it. I recommend that you try it and see which one you like better.
Jill S.
Love this! The fact that it is gluten free is wonderful. This cider is great year round! I love that it has a smooth taste and is easy to drink. I highly recommend this beverage and will definitely be purchasing again
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This used to be one of my favorite ciders, but there has been some tough competition coming through recently with the craze of "gluten free" and more ciders. I prefer the amber, it is much darker than the other flavors and the it is not as sweet in my opinion.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?