Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not usually a fan of hard ciders - I prefer the taste of beer. But I was pleased to find that Woodchuck had a really rich taste (compared to other ciders like Strongbow or Smith & Forge) and did not have too sweet of a taste. Overall, if I had to drink cider, I'd be pretty happy to drink a few of these.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a big fan of all the varieties of Woodchuck cider.  I like them because the price is affordable and the flavors are great.  I am gluten intolerant, and it's nice to have an option for drinks that aren't super heavy on the alcohol, since most other beer is off limits.
Miranda B.
Newark, OH
It's delicious I would take to partys. the taste is not like a normal beer. the price is not bad affordable and there's no real alternative this beer. I'm a repeat coustomer. love the beer and deffentlyy would but amount st others. I recommend it for sure!!
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
Woodchuck is our favorite hard cider. It's has a fruity and smooth taste; perfect for those looking to ease their way into the beer world. We particularly enjoy that Woodchuck offers a variety of flavors, including seasonal and special issued varieties for causes such as Breast Cancer awareness. It's great straight out of the bottle, as an ingredient in cooking and delicious when mixed with other alcohol.
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
I am allergic to gluten & have lived 'beer free' for over 15 years. I saw one of my friends post a pic on facebook & had to investigate. Now - this is all I drink! I was a complete & total "wine-o" but no more! This is like adult apple juice. Even my Mom (who ALWAYS make a terrible face when she trys ANY alcohol) likes it! It's even better on tap!
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Woodchuck was the first cider beer I had ever tried and it is still my favorite brand. It is just sweet enough if you are looking for something sweeter than beer but not too sweet like a fruity mixed drink would be. I love the different flavors they release during the different season as well, specially the pumpkin.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
I tried this for the first time last summer and I was instantly hooked! I don't like beer, but my husband and pretty much all my friends do..so I always felt left out! I finally found something similar that I can choose and feel included in the party! lol It has a wonderful taste and very easy to drink!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I enjoy the Woodchuck brand of beverages. It's not often that I drink it thought because I prefer other drinks over a malt. However, when I am in the mood for something else this is great. Or on a hot day, or a fall day. I notice that when hosting a part most people like this, so it is something I purchase to make everyone happy.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert
I am not much of an ale drinker at all but I really really enjoyed this. I like hard cider even though I cannot drink a whole lot. It is a little bitter. I think it is a little bitterer than Angry Orchard or Wicked Groves but still, I really enjoyed it. I recommend that you try it and see which one you like better.
Jill S.
Love this! The fact that it is gluten free is wonderful. This cider is great year round! I love that it has a smooth taste and is easy to drink. I highly recommend this beverage and will definitely be purchasing again
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?