Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of my preferred ciders because it's not as sweet. I probably would switch to beer after one or two, but if you want to try something different or get something with a fallish flavor, I think this is a good cider to try. It's usually reasonably priced, too.
Vicky J.
Naperville, IL
The most refreshing brand of cider out there. It is tasty and not overpowering, goes well with a summer barbecue
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
I love cider but I think this is probably my least favorite brand. It just doesn't have much flavor and I have tried pretty much every variety because the place close to my house doesn't carry other brands. It is worth picking some up elsewhere.
Chelsey C.
This is my go to beer. If they do not have a seasonal from Woodchuck out at the store I always go with Amber.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
My husband likes the taste of this beer, but sometimes it is hard for us to find. I plan on trying it the next time I find it!
Alana B.
This is my favorite variety from my favorite brand of cider. The Amber is sweet, but not cloying, and has a nice apple flavor.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?