Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.

BY WOODCHUCK #23 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love all the flavors of Woodchuck. My only issue with it, is that it gives me major heartburn!
Kacey W.
Canal Fulton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this cider. It's not as thin and as the light ciders which I like better, only downfall is the calories.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For me this cider is a bit too sweet and heavy, but if that;s your palate then this is an absolute classic.
Elissa M.
I love this cider! It is sweet and not bitter. I like sweet beverages and this one cuts the bill for me.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Really good hard cider. Great flavor and just the right notes of sweet, tart, and, of course, alcohol.
Kiki F.
Highland Park, NJ
This cider is certainly sweet after a few. Overall, it's a solid cider for a mass produced company.
Brittany B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was my first introduction to cider. I have never looked back! This is a mainstay in my home.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
This is my new favorite cider. This tastes a lot like regular cider you buy at the grocery store.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to hate beer but after trying apple cider beers it's my go to drink now i love this flavor
Matt R.
Brook Park, OH
A real Smith cider great to have a few after a hard day of work recommend this full body cider
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?