Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Kristin W.
This product is great. I’ve tried a few similar products similar to this one and I prefer this one over the others. I love the taste of this cider.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
This used to be one of my favorite ciders, but there has been some tough competition coming through recently with the craze of "gluten free" and more ciders. I prefer the amber, it is much darker than the other flavors and the it is not as sweet in my opinion.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Yum! I like to mix this cider with maple whiskey to give myself what i call "new england in a glass". This apple cider is crisp and sweet, but does not give you a huge sugar rush, and does not have an alcoholic aftertaste. It's easily found at grocery stores and liqour stores, and can be drunk by itself or mixed with whiskey!
Jennifer T.
The measuring stick by which ciders should be compared. By that I mean, a true baseline-- aroma is a champagne-like apple. Headless pour, with a middle-of-the-road sweetness that is just sweet enough to not overwhelm. A bit sticky on the palate, almost syrupy. Not too sharp. A hint of tartness on the backend.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
Amber is my favorite flavor of Woodchuck. It's a tad on the sweet side, as compared to my other favorite brand of hard cider.
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx
Not my favorite cider, it is a bit strong. I prefer strong bow brand. It is a smoothr drink. I do buy this if my store is missing strongbow
Lindsay W.
Oviedo
Woodchuck is one of my two favorite go-to brands of ciders. The Amber is a little sweeter, I actually prefer the 802, but will buy this if the store is out.
Renee D.
I like this cider, it is a little less sweet than other ciders like Angry Orchard. Still a crisp, refreshing drink.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Not really my favorite, it's a lot more of a dark ale than a cider.. It is sweet but not my favorite. I know some people really like this though
Elissa M.
I love this cider! It is sweet and not bitter. I like sweet beverages and this one cuts the bill for me.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?