Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
This cider is a good choice when you are looking for a drink for a crowd. We picked up a 12 pack for a party that had this and 2 seasonal flavors in it. The camp fire pancakes was definitely a favorite amongst the crowd, but no bottles of any flavor were left when the party ended.
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
This is the first cider I have ever had and it will always be my favorite. They have a great variety of different flavors but this original will always be my favorite. It is a great price and tastes really good. Only thing that would make this better it to up the alcohol ;)
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
Woodchuck has had my heart since day 1, I was able to try this on draft while on vacation and it was delicious! I love this cider, and the variety that they offer. It's a little more expensive than other ciders out there but it's well worth every penny.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
I love woodchuck. This is sweet and refreshing. I always keep this in stock and it is delicious. Great for a light drink and a drink on the porch. Tastes just like apple juice and Mmmmm so good. I would recommend
Sarah L.
My favorite! The first cider I tried when I found out I was gluten intolerant so it always has a place in my heart. Only downside is I can't drink too much or I get a bad stomachache.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
Overall, this. is a good cider. Also nice that it is gluten-free for those who live that lifestyle. It's a bit sweet for my taste, though. I can only have one and then need to switch.
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
1st Cider I ever had and I was hooked from the 1st sip. Nice clean bite, with some sweetness. Perfect on a warm afternoon sitting out on the patio.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert
For me this cider is a bit too sweet and heavy, but if that;s your palate then this is an absolute classic.
KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Happy Hour Expert
I love this hard cider. My favorite part of it is that it has a bit more of a sour than a sweet taste to it. That's the best part to me, it's really good when you're like me and not a big fan of too much sweetness in a hard cider. Also I love that it's not too expensive at all.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Probably in my top 3 apple ciders. Woodchuck Amber goes down like apple juice and before you know it you've drank the whole six pack. I've done it a few times! They are absolutely delicious! The smoothest cider out there!!
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
What does this cider taste Like?