Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by Vicky J.Woodchuck Amber Cider uploaded by chrissy b.

BY WOODCHUCK #21 in Hard Cider

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Woodchuck amber hard cider bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Yum! I like to mix this cider with maple whiskey to give myself what i call "new england in a glass". This apple cider is crisp and sweet, but does not give you a huge sugar rush, and does not have an alcoholic aftertaste. It's easily found at grocery stores and liqour stores, and can be drunk by itself or mixed with whiskey!
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
This is the first cider I have ever had and it will always be my favorite. They have a great variety of different flavors but this original will always be my favorite. It is a great price and tastes really good. Only thing that would make this better it to up the alcohol ;)
KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this hard cider. My favorite part of it is that it has a bit more of a sour than a sweet taste to it. That's the best part to me, it's really good when you're like me and not a big fan of too much sweetness in a hard cider. Also I love that it's not too expensive at all.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably in my top 3 apple ciders. Woodchuck Amber goes down like apple juice and before you know it you've drank the whole six pack. I've done it a few times! They are absolutely delicious! The smoothest cider out there!!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of my preferred ciders because it's not as sweet. I probably would switch to beer after one or two, but if you want to try something different or get something with a fallish flavor, I think this is a good cider to try. It's usually reasonably priced, too.
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not usually a fan of hard ciders - I prefer the taste of beer. But I was pleased to find that Woodchuck had a really rich taste (compared to other ciders like Strongbow or Smith & Forge) and did not have too sweet of a taste. Overall, if I had to drink cider, I'd be pretty happy to drink a few of these.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a big fan of all the varieties of Woodchuck cider.  I like them because the price is affordable and the flavors are great.  I am gluten intolerant, and it's nice to have an option for drinks that aren't super heavy on the alcohol, since most other beer is off limits.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Overall, this. is a good cider. Also nice that it is gluten-free for those who live that lifestyle. It's a bit sweet for my taste, though. I can only have one and then need to switch.
Miranda B.
Newark, OH
It's delicious I would take to partys. the taste is not like a normal beer. the price is not bad affordable and there's no real alternative this beer. I'm a repeat coustomer. love the beer and deffentlyy would but amount st others. I recommend it for sure!!
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
Woodchuck is our favorite hard cider. It's has a fruity and smooth taste; perfect for those looking to ease their way into the beer world. We particularly enjoy that Woodchuck offers a variety of flavors, including seasonal and special issued varieties for causes such as Breast Cancer awareness. It's great straight out of the bottle, as an ingredient in cooking and delicious when mixed with other alcohol.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Opinions on this? never seen it where i live.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Would you say this cider is more tart then sweet? Also is it smooth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this cider taste Like?