Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK

802® is Vermont’s only area code. Our home state is a down-to-earth place where artisans of all kinds thrive. This cider is crafted in that tradition with strong fresh-pressed apple notes up front, a tawny brown color, and a touch of bite at the end.

AROMA: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE AROMA

FEEL: MEDIUM BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE NOTES UP FRONT, WITH A TOUCH OF DRY BITE AT THE END

SIGHT: COPPER HUE

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet or sour?1 Answers
Kate S.
Better than angry orchard. Good to bring to parties and I believe it's gluten free.
Emily H.
Lemont, IL
Of all the ciders out there Pear is my favorite! Definitely sweet and delicious!
Lindsay  A.
Montgomery, AL
A pretty good cider! A little sweet for me, but delicious if you only want one!
Bernadette C.
Stratford, PE
This is my favorite brand of cider. Unfortunately it's no longer located in my area in Canada, but the taste is not overly sweet, so you can have more than one or two. SO refreshing with a glass of ice!
Alana B.
Not my favorite flavor of cider from Woodchuck, but it is certainly interesting! It's quite floral, which I didn't expect.
jenifer v.
Cider hard marmot 802-6 PK this product is good has a expectacular flavor which I use it to follow
Angela H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This one is the best. this was the first cider I ever had and I fell in love!
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
Is this sweet or sour?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?