Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK

802® is Vermont’s only area code. Our home state is a down-to-earth place where artisans of all kinds thrive. This cider is crafted in that tradition with strong fresh-pressed apple notes up front, a tawny brown color, and a touch of bite at the end.

AROMA: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE AROMA

FEEL: MEDIUM BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE NOTES UP FRONT, WITH A TOUCH OF DRY BITE AT THE END

SIGHT: COPPER HUE

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet or sour?1 Answers
Quinn D.
Englewood, CO
I like this cider, it's comparable to Angry Orchard. Great light flavor, not too heavy on spices.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Woodchuck Hard Cider is YUMMY! It has that great cider flavor and tastes and smells wonderful.
Kelly V.
AUGUSTA, Ga
This is my favorite flavor! Not too sweet, and super smooth. Perfect for those hot summer days!
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
My husband turned me onto Woodchuch while we were dating he and all of his brothers love it!
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Light and crisp, not too sweet, very refreshing! I like this better than their apple cider
Dylan jade M.
Fultondale, AL
The best cider ever! Taste just like apple juice! My go to! Way better than angry orchard
Julie E.
Durham, NH
So sweet and crisp. It's the perfect drink to have at a BBQ or outside during the summer
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,341 reviews
Woodchuck is very good! The taste is great, they go down very smooth. Very refreshing.
Megan R.
It's hard to go wrong with a good woodchuck this is my favorite of all the hard ciders.
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
Thumbs up for Woodchuck Hard Cider! I love the taste!! Smooth, crisp, refreshing! !!
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
Is this sweet or sour?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?