Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK

802® is Vermont’s only area code. Our home state is a down-to-earth place where artisans of all kinds thrive. This cider is crafted in that tradition with strong fresh-pressed apple notes up front, a tawny brown color, and a touch of bite at the end.

AROMA: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE AROMA

FEEL: MEDIUM BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE NOTES UP FRONT, WITH A TOUCH OF DRY BITE AT THE END

SIGHT: COPPER HUE

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet or sour?1 Answers
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is my favorite flavor from Woodchuck. I am extremely disappointed that I can't find the pear anywhere in my city for several years. I buy their apple cider and like it. If I found this pear cider again I'd buy a huge stockpile of it.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
I'm not a big beer person, but I make up for that with my love for ciders!! The crisp taste is so refreshing and it isn't as sweet as some other ciders I have tried.
Jessica A.
Great flavor! I can easily drink a 6 pack on my own (I probably shouldn't though, lol!) and not feel like I've had a ton of sugar, some ciders are just way too sweet!
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
If you like the hard cider taste, but don't want one as sweet as angry orchard this is a good one to try. It is not too sweet, but not as easily able to find like angry orchard.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown , PA
I like the regular flavor of the Woodchuck cidar. Its it delicious, however it can be hard to drink because it is so sweet and filling just like any other cider.
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
This was my first hard cider I've ever had. It's not bad but it wasn't as good as some of the other hard ciders I have. It's ok, but wouldn't be my first choice
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
This is a very tasty cider. It is not my top choice as it is not quite as sweet as its counterparts, however it's a refreshing drink. A little expensive though.
DENISE K.
The absolute best, creamiest, tasty, sparkly hard cider out there! I wouldn't suggest anything less than a Woodchuck! Once you go Woodchuck, you NEVER go back.
Zulma J.
Phoenix, AZ
Really like the original flavor. this was the first cider i tried and i instantly loved the taste!! its not too bad in the pocket and its not strong tasting
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Great cider, the only one available at the store by where I live but I don't notice the difference between this and other brands- they all taste good to me!
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
Is this sweet or sour?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?