Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK

802® is Vermont’s only area code. Our home state is a down-to-earth place where artisans of all kinds thrive. This cider is crafted in that tradition with strong fresh-pressed apple notes up front, a tawny brown color, and a touch of bite at the end.

AROMA: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE AROMA

FEEL: MEDIUM BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE NOTES UP FRONT, WITH A TOUCH OF DRY BITE AT THE END

SIGHT: COPPER HUE

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet or sour?1 Answers
Marlie S.
I will occasionally drink Woodchuck cider if there is not other hard cider at a restaurant. I do, however, think that it has an odd aftertaste, which I do not find pleasing.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
I love ciders but Woodchuck is just way too sweet for me. If I have more than one the sugar makes my teeth hurt and gives me an awful headache. The variety of flavors is nice but I just can't handle how sweet they are.
Maeve M.
Mountain View, CA
Woodchuck cider is great especially if you like a less sweet version rather than angry orchard. It is very easy to drink, a little more expensive than angry orchard but I guess it is more of a craft. I just wish ciders weren't so high in calorie! :(
Tamara R.
Lewiston, ME
Love woodchuck cider! The 802 has a less sweet, more spicey taste to it, which is perfect in the fall. I love how their flavors change with the seasons! I also love their "fall" which isn't on here; it's got an awesome cinnamony-nutmeg finish!
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
A little too sweet in my opinion, which is why I'm marking it down one star. Other pear ciders out there taste a little more authetically pear, but this one is a pretty good pear cider for someone on a budget.
Jamie N.
Nice refreshing taste. Crisp and delicious. It's a solid cider option, and especially during the fall months.. I try to keep some on hand! Always reasonably priced, and definitely reccomend when someone is looking for a cider option
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Woodchuck Ciders provide that perfect apple undertone. They taste great and the packaging is really nice as well! I always have a pack of the hard cider when I have friends over. It's my go to drink during the weekends or after a long night!!!!
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
Decent cider. Pretty sweet but I'm not very into ciders to begin with. I prefer more tart flavors. This is great if you want to drink several drinks, and it's smooth.
Samantha A.
Minnetonka, MN
The Woodchuck pear cider is awesome! It tastes delicious, and is just slightly sweet. I used to drink pear ciders all the time in Europe and am happy to finally have found one for the U.S.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
The Dark & Dry Woodchucks are fantastic! A little less sweet than the Amber, but still very good. This is probably my favorite variety of Woodchucks, but they are a little hard to find.
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
Is this sweet or sour?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?