Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider uploaded by Tina M.

BY WOODCHUCK

802® is Vermont’s only area code. Our home state is a down-to-earth place where artisans of all kinds thrive. This cider is crafted in that tradition with strong fresh-pressed apple notes up front, a tawny brown color, and a touch of bite at the end.

AROMA: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE AROMA

FEEL: MEDIUM BODIED, LIGHT CARBONATION

TASTE: FRESH-PRESSED APPLE NOTES UP FRONT, WITH A TOUCH OF DRY BITE AT THE END

SIGHT: COPPER HUE

• How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet or sour?1 Answers
Nora S.
Oak Ridge, TN
Woodchuck is one of my favorite brands of cider, because it tastes like camping. It's very affordable, and tastes like a super crisp apple. I like the shape of the bottles, and the photo on them is cute. It's really nice to relax around a campfire and sip on.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
This was the first hard cider I ever tried! Great alternative if you need something gluten free or a good beer alternative. There's a variety of flavor choices and they're all great options. Usually can be found at a reasonable price too. I'd recommend!
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
This cider is good not only in the fall when it is in season and popular but all year long. It has a crisp nice finish that begs for you to drink more. It does not leave a lingering or carbonated taste in your mouth which is a huge plus in ciders to me!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not a huge cider fan, although I usually have a bottle or two in the fall, it just seems right. Woodchuck is my mother-in-law's favorite brand, so we always keep some on hand for that reason (plus it's gluten free which makes her happy too).
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go to cider. These state like apple juice, but they have alcohol! I love being able to casually drink one, and actually enjoy the taste. As a guy I do get a lot of smack for it, but this is what I like and most people respect that.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
I think this cider is really good! I've never purchased any to drink at home, but I've had it a few times at restaurants. I only like to drink it when its very cold. The sweetness is good and the pear flavor is really something different to try if you already know that you like apple cider!
Amber F.
Seriously yum! Woodchuck hard cider is my fall favorite. Just something about the weather starting to cool off that always brings apples into my life. Great for the price and I highly recommend to everyone.
Jacklyn R.
I love woodchuck hard cider. They have a great taste and are great for hot summer nights to just relax. Whenever I need a drink, I like to reach for a woodchuck and just relax. I think anyone thinking about them should give them a try.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
One of my faves!! Perfect balance of apple in this pack. Not overbearing or too potent. It is also very refreshing after a long work day or a day at the lake!! Try it. You won't regret it!
Deborah T.
Lovettsville, VA
Woodchuck makes a great cider. Pear is a slightly sweet change of pace from traditional apple. Try adding some to a Boston Butt pork roast before shredding for pulled pork. I wish this were more readily available. This would be my go to summer cider.
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
Is this sweet or sour?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
How does this compare to the Amber Woodchuck cider? Is it more sweet? Less sweet? Which do you like better?