Woodbridge White Zinfandel

Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel Blush Wine is a refreshing with fruity flavors and aromas, making it perfect to enjoy on a warm afternoon paired with some spicy Cajun food.

How would you compare this to the Woodbridge chardonnay?
Start your review of Woodbridge White Zinfandel!
Stacy S.
Morrisville, PA
Light, crisp refreshing and just enough sweetness. Goes down easy and is perfect paired with some lovely grilled fish or shrimp. It's easily available locally and a staple in my home.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
This Riesling is not overly sweet, and rather light and airy. It goes down smooth. This is an affordable bottle to serve at parties.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Woodbridge White Zinfandel uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Why didn’t I get the Big One? I Did!! This Sauvignon Blanc is my back up and a steal at $7.99 for 1.5L The Grapefruit isn’t as fruit forward, but it chills super easily. #sauvblanctogo Woodbridge Press Publishing Company
Becca V.
1,194 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
A nice, smooth tasting wine. This is one of the cheaper brands @ the grocery store, but I like the ones that I have tried. Good price for the size bottle that you get. Perfect for a girls night in or just chilling watching a movie. My hubs likes this one, too!
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I'm a mother of three. After a long day, to decompress I enjoy a glass or two of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel and nice long soak in a bubble bath with a good book. #metime
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Woodbridge White Zinfandel I like to pick up this wine to either have on hand or also to give as a gift on short notice. It's a great tasting wine with a very reasonable price. The white Zinfandel is a favorite of mine.
Paloma E.
Great wine for the price. Most of the time I don't drink it, i cook with it.
Great wine for the price. Most of the time I don't drink it, i cook with it.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's very good but also very sweet, more along the lines of juice but if you are wanting a sweet wine then you would love this. I like this more without food.
Marlena S.
Very metallic, semi-dry, crisp white wine. Goes well with light dishes, fish or sushi. Very drinkable and affordable. You can usually find it for under $10. The Mondavi wines in general are quite drinkable.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
Love it! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge. I love the sweetness and flavor of it. It is refreshing and light. I love this bottle!