BY WOODBRIDGE

Woodbridge® by Robert Mondavi California 2013 Pinot Grigio.

Woodbridge. see more...

• I would like to know what types of meat would go good wit...1 Answers
  • What types of foods complement this wine?1 Answers
  • Is this a sweet wine or dry?1 Answers
Woodbridge Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio California 2013
  • "Robert Mondavi's Pinot Grigio is a very light wine with the usual characteristics of a Pinot Grigio, those of fruit, in this case citrus and apple, and floral flavors." in 1 review
Sirena P.
This wine is perfect for cooking! I sautéed my zucchini in it then added my tomato basil sauce to the wine reduction. It was so good. This is cheap at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to cook using wine!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Pinot Grigio is delicious. It has a sweet flavor and is very smooth. The price is very affordable. I’m picky with wines, but for some reason I find myself preferring cheap wines. I would recommend to others.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I don't usually like Pino Grigio because of its light taste. However, this brand is probably my least favorite. It almost tastes like you are drinking sugar and alcohol. Basically, it is just a very boring wine, and not enjoyable to drink, especially because there are a lot of more affordable, better made, and tastier options out there.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Robert Mondavi's Pinot Grigio is a very light wine with the usual characteristics of a Pinot Grigio, those of fruit, in this case citrus and apple, and floral flavors. It is a little thin but , for those that like Pinot Grigios, I think it would be a nice everyday sipper.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Woodbridge Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio is smooth, citrus-floral taste. I enjoyed this Pinot Grigio, I bought another bottle and one for my friend. Great job Woodbridge!
Danielle L.
Good middle of the road wine. Mondavi is a beautiful winery. Don't bring this to someone's house who is a chef or foodie because they may not be impressed but it's not a harsh or cheap wine either.
Keinzie L.
White Wine is always a go for me, this brand as well. Most white wines have a bit of a dryer taste after, which this one does as well, but not as bad as leading competitors
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
Definitely a regular ingredient in my sangria... especially when it's on sale and I need a white sangria. But I wouldn't drink it on its own.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a light and refreshing Pinot Grigio with great flavor. I enjoyed it very much. It is easy to sip, and great with light dishes.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Love Pinot Grigio. This one isn't my favorite brand but I could definitely drink it from time to time! Would recommend
Morgan L.
Is this a sweet wine or dry?
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What types of foods complement this wine?
Traci F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I would like to know what types of meat would go good with the wined.