Woodbridge Robert Mondavi Merlot 2012 uploaded by Latoya C.

BY WOODBRIDGE

Woodbridge® Robert Mondavi Merlot California 2012.

RM Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi.

Alc. 13.5%. see more...

• Who else is this their go to wine 1 Answers
  • Has anyone try a ruby red color wine of this brand?1 Answers
  • What's you favorite Woodbridge product?1 Answers
  • "It's a great price too." in 2 reviews
Tiffany f.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this wine, it's not to dry or sweet. It's a great price too. I compared this to other Merlots and it's about 3 bucks cheaper in bilo
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Price is great. I love dry wine and Merlot is second to Cabernet Sauvignon for me. I absolutely love the decent taste of Woodbridge and the econo sized bottles
KEENA C.
Great pricing between $8-$12 depending on where you go shopping! this is a great wine! I love merlot but if i want a drier, bolder wine i would go for a cab
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
Woodbridge is what I served as a bartender in the restaurant I worked at, so it's a little more high quality. For the merlot, it's definitely that rich, bold red taste that many people love and that others aren't ready for. If you're a merlot lover, you'll love this brand!
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a massive merlot fan, but for the price, the flavor is really great! And my mom really likes it, and she prefers Merlot, so it makes for a popular gift!
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Smooth and affordable. What else is really needed? This is a go to for an average night.
Latoya C.
Doral, Florida
I love this wine! Its very fruity, and smooth on the tongue and throat. It's imported to my country (Jamaica) but still manages to be priced affordably. It pairs great with cheeses, especially cheddar and sweet cheeses like brie.

I bought the mini bottle, and the packaging is very cute. The only downside is that it comes in a plastic bottle, we need to move away from plastics.
Leah R.
This Merlot is everything you would expect a Merlot to taste like. Earthy undertones with a strong berry taste and crisp bite. Pair with a nice mozzarella cheese fresh sliced cherry tomatoes and a little basil in some balsamic and oil... Seal the deal.
Takes me back ... I used to serve this all the time when I worked as a server at Olive Garden. A decent Merlot, but it's nothing super amazing. Perhaps a bit overpriced compared to some alternatives... I'd buy this in a pinch, but if I have time I'd seek out something better.
Aisha H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a good, basic merlot. I am not a big red wine person, so I am not sure how it compares to others in its price range. I've certainly had a lot better merlot but for the price it's good. It is dry with light fruity hints as you would expect a merlot to be.
KEENA C.
What's you favorite Woodbridge product?
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
Has anyone try a ruby red color wine of this brand?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Who else is this their go to wine