Woodbridge Red Blend

Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Red Blend Red Wine is filled with plum and jammy blackberry flavors, plus subtle vanilla and spice. Full and rich, this California Red Wine pairs well with savory dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodbridge Red Blend!
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Woodbridge Red Blend uploaded by Jessica O.
I love Robert Mondavi wines, the Woodbridge brand is a great taste/flavor for its value. This delicious Cabernet Sauvignon has flavors of blackberry and dark cherry with hints of toast and spice. Vinted & bottled in California.
Dakota V.
Thornton, CO
My all time favorite. I love me a good cab but I don’t like spending tons. This is an affordable bottle with great flavor. I can’t count the times I’ve tried other things for the same price and keep going back to this one. Highly recommend
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Okay, wait. This is one of the best cheap red wines I’ve ever tasted. I got this for like $8 and it’s rich and full and there’s no burn or vinegar to it. It’s so good and will definitely be featured in my best cheap wines post on my blog kcosyk. So good!
Samantha E.
Tipp City, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Woodbridge Red Blend uploaded by Samantha E.
Purchased at: Kroger
Nostalgia comin in hot. 🍷 Woodbridge has always and will always remind me of my Momma. I swear the wine racks were always filled with it when I was growing up. Affordable & beautifully balanced, you can’t go wrong with this Cabernet Sauvignon by Robert Mondavi. 🍇 Blackberries & dark cherries take over in both aroma and taste, very fruit-forward. The finish is spicy, and I could taste something familiar - but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. After reading a few reviews, I felt silly at how simple of a taste it was — toast! 🍞 Sounds silly, but TOASTY caramel is a better was of explaining it. *Disclaimer: This wine does not taste like bread.* 😉 𝕎𝕆𝕆𝔻𝔹ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔾𝔼 ℂ𝔸𝔹𝔼ℝℕ𝔼𝕋 𝕊𝔸𝕌𝕍𝕀𝔾ℕ𝕆ℕ • California • 13.5% ABV ✨✨✨✨ Blonde & Honest Rating: 7.8 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀? Yes. #winereview #redwine #robertmondavi #woodbridge #cabernetsauvignon
Kristina S.
Clermont, FL
This is definitely my go to wine. It is very inexpensive and quite good for the quality and price. All Woodbridge wines are pretty great. Definitely always pick up the biggest bottle you can never have enough wine 😁
Kelly W.
Whitehall, PA
I'm a huge fan of all Woodbridge wines - especially this one! It is an affordable cab sav that you can take along with you anywhere, or just enjoy by yourself. I recommend this to all of my family and friends. It also helps that my fiance's last name is Woodbridge!
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this wine. I love how it’s a true dry red wine. The price is really affordable.
Paige S.
Mesa, AZ
I never used to be a fan of red wine until I tried this kind.  Simple, elegant packaging!  I seem to have issues with opening their wine though.  This is also an affordable wine as well.  It exceeded my expectations! I for sure recommend this to others especially as a firs time red wine drinker.
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
one of my go-to wines for a few reasons. tastes great, inexpensive, and great for a dinner party. it doesn't have a bitter taste, is pretty smooth. a few restaurants near me have this as their house wine. i picked up a big size bottle for about 12-15 bucks. a good staple wine to keep around♡
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great cab for a great price. Lots of fruit! Comes in all sizes! Not going to be the best of cabs but perfect for taking to a party to share without emptying the wallet

Looking for your answer?