Woodbridge Pinot Grigio

Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio White Wine is light and crisp, displaying juicy citrus and lime flavors. Well-rounded and refreshing, this California wine pairs easily with most dishes.

I would like to know what types of meat would go good with the wined.
What types of foods complement this wine?
Is this a sweet wine or dry?
Start your review of Woodbridge Pinot Grigio!
Product Highlights
Robert Mondavi's Pinot Grigio is a very light wine with the usual characteristics of a Pinot Grigio, those of fruit, in this case citrus and apple, and floral flavors.in reviews
Julie  S.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Woodbridge Pinot Grigio uploaded by Julie  S.
This Woodbridge Pinot Grigio is a good wine that is fruity, crisp, and light. It is a good summer wine. It is effortless to drink and is an outstanding value; it is a white wine with 12% alcohol. This wine pairs well with chicken, pork, and cured meats. I am glad that I tried this wine, and I was delighted with it. I would recommend this wine, and I would repurchase it in the future.
Tamara  H.
Belleville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong with a good Pinot Grigio I’d like to have this with seafood or some kind of fish must be served cold for me
Keinzie L.
White Wine is always a go for me, this brand as well. Most white wines have a bit of a dryer taste after, which this one does as well, but not as bad as leading competitors
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent mid range wine. Had a nice bottle of this with the girls the other night. It was very effective for getting pleasantly tipsy and getting all our gossip on.
Tina W.
It has a nice flavor, and not a big price tag. Perfect for casual dinner wine. I'm not a huge wine drinker, so it has to have a good flavor for me to drink it. This one is definitely one I can drink and not have that after taste some of the wines leave with me.
Jaime F.
Texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
1,296 reviews
Woodbridge Pinot Grigio has a light, sweet taste, and goes down smooth and easy. Great price point.
Angely  T.
Delhi, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very affordable and also good for any cooking recipe to give it a little more flavorrrr!!!
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Woodbridge Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio is smooth, citrus-floral taste. I enjoyed this Pinot Grigio, I bought another bottle and one for my friend. Great job Woodbridge!
Sharnecia  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
It was everything I anticipated I received it as a gift and will purchase when I go shopping for wine.
Nicole K.
Montoursville, PA
I love Pinot Grigio, this is the only white wine I like. I typically stick with my dry reds. But I can get down with some Grigio. Woodbridge isn’t pricey and has great quality for the price. 10/10 recommendation