BY WOODBRIDGE BY ROBERT MONDAVI

• I never drink that product before is it good?3 Answers
Michelle B.
Angus, On
I always buy this wine! It is such a great price with a delicious and rich taste. It's always easy to find at the store and great for when you have large gatherings and a limited budget!
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
A decent grocery store Zinfandel. Very reasonable price point and easy to find. This is a wine I would have around the house for a random night I want a glass but don't won't to open a nicer bottle.
Ashley A.
You can't get any more basic than a zinfandel and you also can't go wrong with a zinfandel. This is a great bottle of wine and tastes great.
Shylean F.
Acton, ME
This is a good wine to keep on hand, the Woodbridge Zinfandel certainly brings value in a bottle with great taste and price.
Diana S.
This is a pretty decent brand of Zinfandel. I don't usually drink zinfandel but enjoyed this one. It's refreshing
Arlean M.
Santa Teresa, NM
I really like this brand, pairs really well for thanksgiving or any holiday. It is also a really awesome gift.
Christina C.
This is a great gift to buy a wine enthusiasts & that loves wine and a good to have at home for dinner partys
Melinda C.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a really good zinefindale. I usually don't like zinefindals but this one is pretty decent
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I never drink that product before is it good?