BY NONE

Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel Wine, 1.5L see more...

• How would you compare this to the Woodbridge chardonnay?1 Answers
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Woodbridge makes a nice crisp White Zin. For the price point this is a great tasting wine. I'm not a huge fan of sweet wines but this one wasn't to sweet to enjoy with a nice with a fresh salad.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is a tasty white zin. I don't drink this type of wine on the regular, but sometimes it's nice to have something light and sweet on a hot hot day. It's very balanced as some white zins have an almost metallic taste.
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
Woodbridge White Zin is on the sweet side but crisp and refreshing. I prefer my wine a little sweet so I love this wine. Taste great chilled on a hot summer night with friends!
Ranavea O.
W Haverstraw, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently tried Woodbridge (I'm a barefoot or yellowtail person) & I must say I was extremely pleased. Not pricey but you couldn't tell by the taste. Absolutely delicious!!
Ryoko M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This would be a good wine for anyone 'easing' into the world of wine. Super easy to drink and sweet. The price is great, so definitely for the wine beginner.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
Not too bad for a cheap wine. It is slightly sweet and smooth. It is not one of my go to brands but I will get it once in a while just to change things up.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Easy to drink and good enough for most novices, this is an affordable wind that goes with many meals and matches many tastes.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Woodbridge White Zinfandel is a pleasantly cheap decent wine. Non too fancy, but tastes good.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
My all time favorite. First wine I ever drank and am hooked. Twice a month I am reaping my stash.
Christina W.
Fall Creek, WI
Very good table wine. Most resturants carry this brand. For the price you can't go wrong!
claudia j.
Menlo Park, CA
How would you compare this to the Woodbridge chardonnay?