BY WOODBRIDGE BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This was my first time trying this brand. It was light and airy and not overly sweet but not my favorite Riesling. I would give them a shot in the future but definitely not a go to brand for me for this kind of wine.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I buy Woodbridge wine often and was surprised how much I liked the Riesling so much. It wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be and I was able to drink more than one glass without getting the sweet wine feeling. Overall I liked it a lot and it was great for the price point.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
I hate Riesling so that's pretty much my take on this. However, with that being said I do enjoy the Woodbridge wine as a whole, tending to stick more towards the Chardonnay then anything else.
Glynnis G.
Jacksonville, FL
Woodbridge is a great wine brand and the Reisling is great. Its sucha full flavor and sweet at the same time. Cheap and sweet great for a girls night in!
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Not as sweet as other Reisling in the same price-range, but still very affordable and an overall good choice to have on hand for a party.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Very inexpensive brand and this reidling isn't sweet at all the only problem was that I had a monster headache after drinking this!
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
It's an alright flavor, lacking in some sweetness. I actually find it to be a bit bitter but for the price, it's an okay drink.
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a bad drink for the price. Not the best Riesling I've tried but it's definitely not the worst and it's very affordable.
K W.
Mesa, AZ
Pretty good ! Semi-sweet taste ! One of my favorites though hands down ! Can't go wrong with that price if you ask me
Amber W.
Las Vegas, NM
I enjoyed my one small glass. I'm not a sweet wine girl, but this was pretty good. Almost a bitter taste, but sweet.