Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir Wine, 750 ml uploaded by Jill R.

BY WOODBRIDGE BY ROBERT MONDAVI

• Can someone tell me how this taste like. I want to try ne...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great wine at such an exceptional price! It tastes very sweet but not sugary; as well, mondavis wines pair so well with food or by themselves. This is my go to whenever I go to target.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
One of my favorite and affordable wines! I think it's has a great taste in comparison to other inexpensive wines. I drink this wine at least once a week. Very tasty good value. Very satisfied overall. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir Wine, 750 ml
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a very low priced wine, but surprisingly decent. I was a bit wary at first but it's drinkable. Not something you'd really be amazed by, and you certainly want to drink a recent vintage and not age it, but a good wine for pairing with food.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
One of my good friends brought me one of these wine bottles , it was the first time i tasted it. Great taste, I can honestly say i would buy myself for other reunions, or maybe to relax at home.
Meghan W.
I personally love woodbridge wines. They are a decent wine with a very low price. I can get a double bottle of woodbridge for almost the same price of the 750mL size. It's great!! definitely my go to!
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
I didn't care for this it was very dry and bitter. But I also prefer moscato or white wine so that could make a huge difference
Jessica F.
I absolutely love woodbridge they have fantastic wines perfect for a gathering of a relaxing night at home!!
Irina M.
Thornhill, ON
Conveniently, as I was thinking of what wine to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow - this bottles appears on my screen. Have tasted it once recently and think it'll go nicely with the turkey, will definitely not overpower the other classic flavors on the table, but surely is a gentle complementary beverage.
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Can someone tell me how this taste like. I want to try new white wines?