Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 750ML uploaded by Lacey L.

BY WOODBRIDGE BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Buy on Walmart
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This is ok. I picked it up at a gas station cause I was in a hurry. I kind of like cabernet, I have to be in the right mood for it and this stuff is a decent cab.
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
A friend of mine had a glass ready for me to start my vacation. I'm generally a sweet, white wine drinker, but this was decent. Not strong in tannins, thankfully. I was able to drink a glass without any problems. Not sure if I would buy the bottle, but I wouldn't turn it away if offered to me.
Lacey L.
As for Cabernet Sauvignons you either get a very good one or a awful one. With price in mind the is a good wine it is perfect when you want a bottle with dinner but do not want to spend more the ten dollars on wine.
Alexia  S.
Washington, DC
This is my boyfriends favorite "affordable" wine so we drink it often. It is a very drinkable wine- great with steak dinners- and is fairly priced. I have also cooked with it often and the sauces always taste good!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
As far as a cabernet goes, this one isn't my favorite. I usually like Robert Mondavi wines, but this one is about mid-range for me.