BY WOODBRIDGE BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Brooke C.
I love these line of products! The are simply the best around and I am never disappointed when purchasing them! The price is also pretty decent which I really enjoy! I mean obviously, Its not going to taste like the best wine in the world but, if you are low on some funds and need a drink this is for you!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Woodbridge is delicious, i love this sparkling wine and all their others. Great value for the money, a wonderful treat that definitely met my expectations.
Savannah P.
Madison, WI
I like Robert Mondavi wines and this one is just as good as the rest. They really know how to make a great, enjoyable wine and this hits the spot. Buy it!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my fav, go to bottles. Great diet trick- vodka and club soda. Citron has less carbs btw! It's always good and a decent price.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an okay, cheaper variety if you are on a budget. To me, you can definitely taste the difference between this and a finer quality.
Tonya T.
ASHBURN , VA
Pop a little bubbly and add some soda water and lemon...you have yourself a refreshing drink and you look good drinking it as well.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love sparkling wines. They are fun to sip on or having fun with friends. This one is delicious. Inexpensive but always yummy.
Lemonaide P.
Tastes like rotten fruit with a sparkle. would never ever buy again. even if I got it for free i wouldn't take it
Nyssa G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love woodbridge products. I haven't tried this kind but had a ton of it at our wedding. People went nuts for it.
Erin F.
Oak Harbor, OH
I use this for New Years Parties... really good price as well. :D and easy to find at most stores.