Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Brut California Sparkling Wine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Brut California Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Lexi L.
Harrisburg, PA
Woodbridge is delicious, i love this sparkling wine and all their others. Great value for the money, a wonderful treat that definitely met my expectations.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love sparkling wines. They are fun to sip on or having fun with friends. This one is delicious. Inexpensive but always yummy.
Brooke C.
I love these line of products! The are simply the best around and I am never disappointed when purchasing them! The price is also pretty decent which I really enjoy! I mean obviously, Its not going to taste like the best wine in the world but, if you are low on some funds and need a drink this is for you!
Angela A.
Not giving it to the Public
Purchased at: Publix
I didn't care for it my bf did though I tried it room temp and cold and there's a taste I can't pin point that's bitter
Hannah R.
Springfield, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I thought it was really good and loved the sparkling wine aspect as I like when it has a little more to it than just the regular white wines!
Tonya T.
ASHBURN , VA
Pop a little bubbly and add some soda water and lemon...you have yourself a refreshing drink and you look good drinking it as well.
Savannah P.
Madison, WI
I like Robert Mondavi wines and this one is just as good as the rest. They really know how to make a great, enjoyable wine and this hits the spot. Buy it!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my fav, go to bottles. Great diet trick- vodka and club soda. Citron has less carbs btw! It's always good and a decent price.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,443 reviews
This is an okay, cheaper variety if you are on a budget. To me, you can definitely taste the difference between this and a finer quality.
Lemonaide P.
Tastes like rotten fruit with a sparkle. would never ever buy again. even if I got it for free i wouldn't take it

Looking for your answer?