BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWineWoodbridge by Robert Mondavi
Woodbridge Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon

Woodbridge Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon

Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon boasts flavors of blackberry and plum with vanilla and marshmallow. Enjoy its wonderful complexity with your favorite comfort food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodbridge Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon!
Cindy.  cjewellma@gmail.com J.
Tolland, CT
What a very pleasant tasting wine, it truly put a bit of a twist on a favorable classic wine. I brought it for a hostess gift and she decided to serve it with our dinner, which turned out to be a hit. Love the old style looking label. I highly recommend. “Give It a Shot “.
Andreann G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The scent of bourbon is just perfect, not overly strong but definitely present.  Its flavor is spicy and fruity with blackberry and cherry being the most distinct.  There is a slight vanilla aroma that pulls it all together perfectly.  I  love it with grilled foods of all kinds and enjoy it on its on in the evening out on the deck with friends
Nicole C.
Freeport, NY
I bought this a while ago and was pleasantly surprised. It’s very smooth. I liked it so I just bout 2 more bottles last week.
Amber D.
Edmonton, AB
My husband really likes this one. I enjoyed it as well. Smooth taste. Ty nw I would buy again!

Looking for your answer?