Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesWoodwick
Wood Wick Jar Candles Forest Pine Lot Of 3 Size 97 Oz Crackles

Wood Wick Woodwick Jar Candles Forest Pine Lot Of 3 Size 9.7 Oz. Crackles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wood Wick Woodwick Jar Candles Forest Pine Lot Of 3 Size 9.7 Oz. Crackles!
How would you rate this product?
Becca M.
This is my all time favorite candle brand and favorite scent. Woodwick perfectly captures the beautiful smell and color of pine; the smell fills.my room when I burn this candle! It lasts an extremely long time too! I've probably burnt this candle maybe 10 different times for about 2 hours and I still have 1/4 of it left. The last time I used it I forgot about it and it was burning for awhile and it didnt even seem to get any shorter. I also like how it sounds like a little mini fire when you light it; feels sort of calming to hear it.

Looking for your answer?