BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Wood Magazine is the number one magazine for home woodworkers of all skill levels. Wood Magazine features instructions on worthwhile projects, plus shop tips, the latest on tools and techniques, advice on how to set up your workshop to best suit your needs, and many other topics designed to enhance your enjoyment of woodworking. see more...

• Have you built anything from this magazine?1 Answers
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Craftmen it is time to purchase this magazine right here it is full of ideas and practice for favorite hobby
Candace L.
Candace L.
Woodworkers will love the beautiful projects and easy-to-follow instructions. Everything from weekend projects to barrister bookcases.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Anytime i read this or any diy magazine i want to remodel my home!! Very detailed seems super easy to do and what products you need for each product. Great diy read
Danielle A.
We received this magazine for a few months for free. It had tons of ideas and includes The building plans!
Jacob R.
Jacob R.
Indianapolis, IN
I've enjoyed a lot of fun projects from Wood. It has given me a lot ideas I hadn't thought about making before.
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
My husband loves building furniture and things for our house, and this magazine has been great. Has a lot of good tips.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
This magazine is great for the aspiring DIY-er. The projects that they highlight inside are very well documented with lots of pictures. I always feel like I could manage any of them after reading.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
My step-dad LOVES this magazine. Perfect for the crafty/wood-making person. Lots of tips, tidbits, DIY projects, etc. A magazine that makes the perfect gift.
Danielle A.
Have you built anything from this magazine?