WooBamboo - Standard Handle Super Soft Bristle Toothbrush uploaded by Laura B.

BY WOOBAMBOO

WooBamboo Standard Handle Super Soft Bristle Toothbrush WooBamboo are eco-friendly natural toothbrushes! The handles are all made from organically grown, sustainable, biodegradable, antimicrobial bamboo. The recyclable bristles are Dupont Tynex, arguably the best quality and most trusted bristle available. So when you're done using your WooBamboo toothbrush, you could literally pull out and recycle the bristles, and throw the handle into your compost where it will gently biodegrade. As we say, they're Dentist approved, Mother Nature recommended! The WooBamboo Standard Handle toothbrush is ergonomically curved to fit the hand. Sustainable Biodegradable Bamboo Handle Packages from recycled materials Naturally Anti-microbial Highest quality Dupont Tynex bristles Organically grown, nontoxic & BPA-free Branding & Private-labeling available Coated in NAtural Wax for Durability & Comfort WOO BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH FAQSWhats So Cool About It, Anyway A bamboo toothbrush is a fantastic alternative to the typical plastic or nylon toothbrush - of which over 2 BILLION end up in the world's landfills every year. The bamboo used in our brushes is sustainably grown, organic, BPA-free, naturally anti-microbial, durable, biodegradable, and hey- it's stylish, too! WooBamboo also totes the highest quality Dupont Tynex bristles, so your dentist would approve, as well. Where Is A WooBamboo Toothbrush Made The bamboo used in your toothbrush is safely and conscientiously harvested from the bamboo-rich mountain regions of China, carefully monitored and quality-checked, to make sure what you put in your mouth is of the highest quality! Are The Bristles Biodegradable, Too No. The bristles are made from Dupont Tynex nylon - one of the industry's highest quality bristle materials.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly K.
Deerfield Bch, FL
These brushes are amazing. Lots of brands still use plastic bristles but this brand does not. Works amazingly and is so good looking. Love how sustainable these products are.
Tiffany S.
Kealakekua, HI
I love the Eco-friendly aspect to this toothbrush, if I could change anything it'd be a little better bristle shape, it doesn't seem to reach real well to my back teeth and I've had to brush after I was done, as a repeat brush when that's not common for me. I would buy again though if I had to.
Laura B.
Im so happy to know this is fully biodegradable and non toxic because is made fron organic bamboo
Melodie G.
Oh these are definitely soft and worth it save our planet no more plastic!! Worth every penny
karine D.
Saint-Hubert
The toothbrush is nice with a bamboo branch. The brush is soft and comfortable. It’s a bit pricey because you don’t buy a ordinary plastic toothbrush . I don’t see any cons because I change toothbrush every 3 months.I’m satisfied and I will rebuy it.
Hamza H.
Sala Al Jadida
HelloMy name is (Hamza Hamdaoui) or better known as ( New Tech) on YouTube . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me this product .