Wonka SweeTARTS Tangy Candy Roll uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY WONKA

Wonka® Sweetarts® Tangy Candy. see more...

• Do they still sell these candies anywhere?3 Answers
  • Are these sold in the U.K.? Thank you!!1 Answers
Wonka SweeTARTS Tangy Candy Roll
  • "Sweetheart are my favorite candy next to Pixie Sticks.I love them so much." in 2 reviews
  • "A sweet little snack." in 1 review
  • "I can usually find them at the dollar store and they make a great little snack when in the car to keep my sugar up!" in 1 review
  • "I love Willy Wonka products I find these candies are super good and there are so many different flavours to choose from " in 1 review
  • "This is probably my all time favorite candy." in 1 review
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my all time favorite candy! This product is such a good value! In comparison to other sour candies, this one is the best! I eat this product atleast 2-3 times a month! It’s completely purchase worthy!
Aiyana S.
This has to be one of, if not my #1 fave candy. If you like candy that is a little sour, but not mouth-puckering sour, I definitely think you'd like this. Like it says, it's tangy so it has, in my opinion, the perfect combo of sweet and sour.
You can get these at about any store for really cheap, which I love. I think this is one of the best products from this brand.
I remember getting these when trick or treating and now seeing this candy always gives me Halloween vibes.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
These are health care problems. I used to buy these all the time but lately the product changed completely. sometimes they are so stale it almost broke my sweet tooth. you can get these at most gas stations and at walmart and winco. If i was younger I would hand these out like paychecks. But now, I would barely evan have these.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
SweetTarts are my absolute favorite candy. i'm not a real big chocolate person so i have hard candies and this is my favorite one of all. i love all the colors they are equally good. if you have never tried them you definitely should
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Kaylee C.
Shady Spring, WV
oh my goodness i received one of these in my box and they are just so sour which i do like but my boyfriend def got more out of it than me hah ! anyways they still taste great and are a good snack to have :)
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
This candy is one I actually enjoy. There is such a variety of flavors though it seems the best are are always rare. They aren't too hard to bite but they do leave a chalky feeling in your mouth.
Amanda J.
I’ve been eating Sweetarts ever since I was a little girl! My favorite flavor is the blue! These are so sweet and tangy! Absolutely delicious! It’s impossible to eat just one! I highly recommend!
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to enjoy these as a child, but I had the opportunity to have them recently and I completely changed my mind. They taste like hardened kool-aid mix. Not really my thing.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like these Sweetarts made by Wonka the only thing I wish was different was the flavor it needs a bit more but otherwise it is a sweet and sour little treat.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they still sell these candies anywhere?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these sold in the U.K.? Thank you!!

back