BY WONKA

Wonka® Sweetarts.
Tangy candy. see more...

Wonka SweeTARTS Tangy Candy
  • "The perfect balance of sweet and tart and the flavors are great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Always loved being able to pick out a candy when going to the grocery store with my parents as a child and loved reaching for the sweethearts." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect combination of sweet and tart!!" in 1 review
  • "Sweet tarts are great when you just want something sweet to eat that isn't chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Never mind a box, I could eat these by the case!!" in 1 review
Evelyn D.
Belleville
Review for: Tangy Candy more...
It’s one of my favorites for the longest time I’ve loved my sweet tarts I always have at least one box lying around my house for a quick piece of candy although I always eat way more than one and the best is they are always on sale at Walgreens for a dollar
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Sweetarts Hearts more...
I’ve always been obsessed with sweetarts , it never gets old and always makes me happy. They have so many different kinds of candies now which is pretty cool . Great price product and worth every purchase !
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
These are probably my favorite candy. Great tangy flavor and texture. I've noticed some of the colors are more chewable than others which can be a little annoying. I'll keep repurchasing these though.
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
Review for: Tangy Candy more...
These are one of me and my boyfriends go to movie snacks. They have just the right amount of tanginess and sweetness and aren’t too hard. I love that they don’t leave my mouth sore but still satisfy my sour cravings.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
I have always liked sweet tarts they have such a great flavor I get them from Walmart or dollar tree and there affordable I would recommend them to everyone because there that good I will be buying me some more soon
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't sugar coat anything. If I don't like it I don't buy it and I love sweet tarts. It's the perfect blend of sweet and sour in a circular candy. Some may just melt away in your mouth while others are a little on the hard side. Suggested servings is 13. SweetTarts Tangy Candy
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love sweet tarts. They bring me right back to junior high. I also love that eating just a few hits the spot for me. I have a super sweet tooth, and its very easy to plow through a whole box of something. Red vines? Easy to polish off in minutes. Same with dots. But I can keep a box of these around the house for a week or more.
William S.
Independence, MO
I like Sweet Tarts, and they sort of taste like a soda pop but just in a candy form. I seemed to have lost a little bit of desire for these kinds of candies however as of late since I have started to crave more chocolate in my middle age! Still, you wont catch me turning one down if offered!
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This is a classic for me! Eating them just makes me happy the taste and the pretty colors! For some reason they're like the perfect Easter food for me. I know that's weird but that's when I search them out the most.
Sarah K.
Kenova , Wv
Fav color?
Ashley  M.
Was this anyone else's least favorite thing to get on Halloween?
Sarah K.