BY WONKA

Wonka's SweeTart Shockers is a chewy candy with an intensely sour flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love shockers whn I was in grade school back when they had snack machines there for snack time they had these in the machine and I would always get them I love sower candy" in 1 review
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Wonka SweeTarts Shockers - 24/1.65 oz. pouches My favorite candy of all time! I love sour candy and these are my favorite when I want something to snack on at night!
Lashae N.
Lynchburg, VA
These candies are some of my favorite. They are both hard and a chewy inside. They are sour, but not extremely sour. It is kind of like a Sweetart, but i enjoy these better. They are great and i would recommend them to anyone. Great gift ideas as well.
Felicia H.
Shockers by Wonka are one of my favorite candies! They make my mouth water just thinking about them!! They are super sour and delicious. The only down side is that after you eat several of them they make little cuts on your tongue but they are worth it!!!!!!
Amber W.
I love this candy! I'm in love with sour candy, and these are just right. However, I am like a lot of other people leaving reviews- in the sense of these make my tongue peel. Sounds very gross, I know. They are very addicting and super good just beware of your tongue because from what I've read, other people are having tongue issues as well. :)
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
My ultimate favorite Wonka candy of ALL TIME! The sour is so electrifying! It's static-live feeling that this candy gives and gives. It's hard to find these days, but thank goodness for online shopping!
Mariely Y.
The wonka shockers are just my favorite candy off all times!! They taste amazing, you cans buy this on any store, the prize is good and i just love this candy! My favorite about ANY other!!! Just amazing!!!!
Alyssa D.
I love these so much but i have to be careful because if I'm not careful they will make my tongue bleed because of how i eat them. I don't even care though because i love them that much lol
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to movie candy! I will eat these till my tongue is raw! They are sour and then sweet and chewy and everything I look for in a candy! Highly recommend if you like sour candy!
Bobbie B.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
These are awesome I used to get them all the time when I was younger. They seem to be going away now and can be hard to find. They are the perfect sour before sweet.
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonka? really? this exist?