Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans Bag, 11 oz uploaded by Amanda J.

BY WONKA

New! Go On. Feed Your Imagination. Good Food. Good Life. Resealable bag 2 Tangy candy 3 A unique combination of sweet tart Greetings to you from Willy Wonka himself! Tremendous things are in store for you! Many tasty treats wait you! Inside this Scrumdidyumptious package you will find Mystic Marvelous Surprises that will Entrance, Intrigue Delight you Beyond Measure. So don t just Stand There with your mouth open. Add a little zing to your day with the unique combination of sweet tart. No need to wait for Easter! Enjoy your favorite Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans all year long! see more...

Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I thought these would be so fun and yummy this year as egg fillers for Easter. I didn't love them as much as I thought I would. They weren't as tart as traditional sweet tart and tasted so artificial. I probably won't get them again next year, although my kids did enjoy them. They just weren't my favorite.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I love eating this product specifically during Easter. The flavors are so addicting and they don't taste artificial. The Wonka brand has always been my favorite and it is the first brand I go for at the store.
Phyllis T.
Miamisburg , OH
I discovered these yummy treats via my cousin last year and they have become my Absolute Favorite Treat!!! Although hard to find the price point for this product in my area is $2-4.00 for the small bag. If you love sweet and sour together then give these a try!!
Kirsten B.
These are some of my favorite jelly beans. They have that perfect sweet/sour flavor that I love and I could eat them all day if it didn't make me sick to have so much sugar!
Ebony M J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these candles I can sit and literally eat the whole bag by myself there are no nasty flavors
Tiffany B.
This is my absolute favorite candy. I wish it were available all year. Addicting.
Kirsten B.
What's your favorite flavor?
Ida D.
Frederick, MD
Have you tried the other SweeTarts candies?