Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy uploaded by Jessica A.Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy uploaded by Kendra W.Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy uploaded by Kelly W.

BY WONKA

Wonka® Swee Tarts® Gummies Tangy Candy.
New! see more...

Olivia M.
I love this candy. It is sour and then sweet and it's GUMMY which in my opinion is the best candies. It has a good flavor. Overall the candy is a good combination balance of sweet and sour. Love it!!!! SWEETARTS Mini Gummy Bites 10 oz Bag . I buy these every time I go to the store and see them!!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I love all wonka candies but this happens to be one of my favorites. I have a major sweet tooth so this definitely hits the spot. They're not so sweet that they're going to hurt your teeth and they don't stick to your teeth like most gummie candies will. I have very sensitive teeth and I never have a problem with these.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love sweethearts and to have them in gummy form is the wonderful is excellent thing in the world the value is great and I would have to say I would strongly by these again
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Wonka SweeTarts candies so I knew that since I love gummy candy that I would love these! They are chewy and taste great. You can find the peg bag at many grocery and convenience stores for a cheap price! These are great for anyone who wants something sweet and it's easy to eat the whole bag since they are so good!
Kelly W.
San Manuel, AZ
My 4 kids love candy. more so the gummed and the sweet tarts they were so excited to see it together as one. and I will admit I love these also. sweet tarts are my favorite candy since I was a kid like 20 plus years of this candy. it just the right thing for that sweet spot!!!
Victoria C.
Cant believe that SweeTarts made a gummy version. I was just walking through the candy aisle (admit it! you do too!) and i spotted a whole pile of this. Since i remembered that I loved SweeTarts when i was young, I wanted to give these a try. They are pretty awesome! They are chewy and such an ease to pop into your mouth. I don't think I can keep a bag of these for long if they're right on my table. LOL
Dawn W.
If you love gummy candy and Sweet Tarts then you should try this candy. They have an extra tangy coating for those sour candy lovers. They taste amazing with the combination of sour then sweet. I would recommend you try these.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Just got these and they are super yummy not as sour as sour patch kids so I actually find it easier to eat a bunch at one time instead of just a handful like sour patch kids. The flavor of these is super yummy
Michelle C.
If you're looking for a sweet treat then this is the candy for you. Each bite is sweeter than the next and be ready to pucker up as well. Wonka sweet tarts have a sour kick to them. Definitely brings back memories of my childhood.
Beth-Ann S.
Do these taste like the original Sweet Tarts or are they different? If so, what do they taste like?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
Omg where can I find these ?? Never seen them before ??