Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy

by SweeTARTS

Wonka® Swee Tarts® Gummies Tangy Candy.
New!

Omg where can I find these ?? Never seen them before ??
Do these taste like the original Sweet Tarts or are they different? If so, what do they taste like?
Start your review of Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy!
Kyong W.
Bessemer, AL
SweeTARTS and Gummies are my favorite candies. This is a brilliant combination!
SweeTARTS and Gummies are my favorite candies. This is a brilliant combination!
Alice W.
The same great sweet and tangy, but not too sour, taste of a regular sweet tart except in sugary coated gummy form. I love these. If you want sour, but not really, just a nice tangy and sweet treat and you like gummies then these are perfect for your sweet craving.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy uploaded by Jessica A.
Snacking on these bad boys during church this morning! So tasty I literally can't stop eating them! Yum!
Erin H.
King George, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Sweet and tart with just the right amount of chewiness! Love it especially when I’m craving aiming gummy.
Ken W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonka SweeTARTS Gummies Tangy Candy uploaded by Ken W.
Definitely not a 'extra tangy coating' on the outside...but good flavorful gummies. Popable, and chewy.
Jennifer S.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Just got these and they are super yummy not as sour as sour patch kids so I actually find it easier to eat a bunch at one time instead of just a handful like sour patch kids. The flavor of these is super yummy
Lexy T.
Saint Augustine, FL
These aren't bad, but are not my favorite treat. They are almost like non-sour "Sour Patch Kids". Honestly I probably won't buy these again.
Dawn W.
If you love gummy candy and Sweet Tarts then you should try this candy. They have an extra tangy coating for those sour candy lovers. They taste amazing with the combination of sour then sweet. I would recommend you try these.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,412 reviews
I love Wonka SweeTarts candies so I knew that since I love gummy candy that I would love these! They are chewy and taste great. You can find the peg bag at many grocery and convenience stores for a cheap price! These are great for anyone who wants something sweet and it's easy to eat the whole bag since they are so good!
Tammy J.
Richmond, IN
These are yummy good. I love all kinds of gummy candy. But so far this one is the best for flovor.