BY WONKA #52 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Bright, colorful candy canes featuring an assortment of 3 tangy SweeTARTS flavors see more...

• Is this candy really tart or sour6 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing about Sweet Tarts?8 Answers
  • I love the Wonka brand of lollies. How good do they taste? and ho...2 Answers
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can usually find me the wrong Christmas time they're a great product him taste great taste like the candy you can hang them on the trees you can give him a stocking stuff for him put them in like candy baskets for the Christmas really great product and are affordable
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A bit too over sugary for me I do like these every once in a great while because the flavoring is great but they're another one that gives me a huge toothache from the crazy amounts of sugar. A box of these are usually $3 a box and are a good value just a bit too sugary for me.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Me gusta mucho la combinación de estos dulces ,son como los sour patch,me recuerdan mucho el sabor, son muy asequibles, para nada son caros, y puedes encontrarlos en diferentes tiendas el precio no varía mucho muy accesible,100%recomiendo estos dulces.
Angie A.
San Luis, AZ
Pretty good, a little sweet and a little sour, you can bite into them without hurting your teeth and the flavors are pretty good. I like to buy these for my son when we go to the movies and they last him quite a bit. Pretty good candy for kids as well as for adults.
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bastante bueno, un poco dulce y un poco amargo, se puede morder en ellos sin herir los dientes y los sabores son bastante buenos. Me gusta comprar estos para mi hijo. Bastante bueno para los niños, así como para los adultos.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These candies are positively addictive! Once you start eating, it's hard to stop! They're a great alternative to jolly ranchers which last too long for children or smarties which can cause a giant mess. I purchase these as stocking stuffers and everyone loves them! I will be purchasing again!
Krista P.
Fairmont, WV
Wow, this candy is still my favorite after all these years. When I buy a package of these delicious candies it takes me back to a time where time didn't matter, where music was loud and we were carefree. Wonka is known for his magic, well I believe each candy contains a little bit of that magic.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I'm normally not a candy cane fan but I do absolutely love how sugary these are because i keep the flavor for a good while and it's long lasting. They're a great price for the amount and the flavor. I loved the taste and if you like sweet tarts try these and I promise you will love them.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Sweettarts are such a classic candy! I absolutely love these, I just wish they weren't pure sugar, lol, but I guess that everything that tastes good typically isn't good for you. I ate these as a kid, and since they added the blue ones some years back I've been eating them again. The perfect treat when you're looking for a sugar rush.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
These are my favorite candy canes! I look for them every year! They're cheap, typically $2 a box, and come in at least three flavors normally. My favorite is the blue ones! But the pinks are also great, and the greens are good too! You can't really go wrong with these.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you hang these on your Christmas tree?
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
What was your favorite flavor?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What's your favorite thing about Sweet Tarts?
Dillon M.
Columbus, MS
Is this candy really tart or sour
Emily W.
Gastonia, NC
Are these like super sweet and them sour or is it like like sweet and sour?