BY WONKA

Wonka Spree - Chewy Mixed Berry - 1.7 oz, 24 pk. This delicious Wonka candy has a chewy center covered in a fruit-flavored shell. Mixed Berry colors include, Red, Pink, Turquoise and Purple. see more...

• How tart are these? And how much are they1 Answers
  • Have you ever had the original kind? I like those more.3 Answers
  • What does these taste like?1 Answers
Wonka Spree Chewy, Mixed Berry, 1.7 oz, 24 pk
  • "I have always loved Wonka candy and these are one of my favorite candies they make." in 1 review
  • "I like the chewy ones and the hard ones :) brings me back to my childhood when I see these in stores" in 1 review
  • "Even though these would be even better if they were available in sugar free, they still are really delicious alternative to gum." in 1 review
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
These are delicious!! Perfect amount of chewiness.. Not too chewy. They dissolve after only a few seconds of chewing which is why I love them so much!! And they aren't stick to your teeth chewy like most chewy candies.
Tosha M.
These are absolutely amazing!! I think its awesome they are chewy! Defiantly buy these when I see them! I cant keep them at home my family love them as well!!
Mackenzie H.
I love Chewy Sprees! I definitely like the traditional flavors better than the mixed berry, but it's fun to try new things and these are good and fruity :)
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Sprees are great to just pop in your mouth and eat! I had these a lot as a kid, but always love to get my hands on a bag of these when I get the chance.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Who doesn't love these? Great flavor in a little pop of candy. So many colors, and so many flavors. Only problem is I chew them all away too fast!
Milli R.
Heather R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best candies ever,as well as my favorite!!!! I'm always buying these when I am feeling for something sweet.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
These are great if you love sour candy. I love sour candy and I always buy these when I get my candy cravings. Must try!
Jodi K.
Perrysburg, OH
Love this candy it takes that sweet tooth away without breaking a tooth I love the fact that it's chewy and a bit sour
Meg L.
Wall Township, NJ
Yum! Reminds me of my childhood. These have always been one of my favorites and still are. So flavorful and delicious!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Have you ever had the original kind? I like those more.
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
Where can I but these?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
What does these taste like?
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How tart are these? And how much are they