WONKA SPREE Chewy uploaded by Amira M.WONKA SPREE Chewy uploaded by Deja S.

BY SPREE

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on kmart
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is my favorite candy by far. It is super chewy and sweet. It leaves a wonderful after taste and is usually a great price. This candy is great to eat while watching movies and looking for a good candy snack.
member-a148b
I am so addicted to these!! They are my all time favorite and are no comparison to any other candy out there. They are hard to find as a lot of stores don't carry them but when I find them I stock up.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
This is one of my all time favorite candies, so delicious. A little harder to find in stores than regular spree, but well worth it. Usually under a dollar, and doesn't break your teeth when you chew on them!
Mika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fave fruity candys HANDS DOWN!! they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of sour! You can get a bag @ Walmart for about $3 so very affordable. Definitely try if you haven't they are so good!! I plan on repurchasing in the future!
Jake S.
Proctorville
I love this candy so much. They are great for road trips and they are very affordable. I eat this every day for a tiny snack. They are so much better than sweet tarts and they are bigger and come in better packaging. I'm obsessed!
Deja S.
These are super good in terms of chewy fruit candies these are definitely up there. Each chewy candy is about the size of a penny. They come in 5 different colors, but same flavor (maybe to just brighten them up?) They start out with a hard shell coating. Then it becomes chewy after a little time. They have like a sweet tangy flavor. The only thing I can thing of that reminds my of the flavor is like literally tang (the powdered drink mix...from long ago). That taste in a creamy chewy candy! It super delicious so that's what matters.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
They have the same flavor, but consistency varies between colors/flavors. Also, there is an unbearable amount of greens and yellows in every bag when everybody just wants reds, purples and orange. Bought mine at Walgreens.
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Standup Bag more...
These are A M A Z I NG. mY whole family has an addiction to them. For little something gifts you can find a bag at a local grocery for less than $3 just showing hey I love you and here is something sweet Tadah!
Andrea B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're pretty good. My boyfriend bought them and didn't like them so he gave them to me. They're not my favorite and I probably wouldn't buy them. If you're craving candy they're not bad.
Cathleen J.
norfolk
Probably my favorite candy! Great flavor and I like them chewy. If I had to pick one color it would be the red ones. Red ones are my favorite.