BY WONKA

Wonka® Sour Apple Cherry Banana Strawberry LaffyTaffy® Candy.
Per 4 bar serving.
Candy.
Strawberry.
Cherry.
Banana.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor of Laffy Taffy?14 Answers
  • I die to prove them, where do they sell them?1 Answers
  • Are won ka candies halal I have heard that thy arent2 Answers
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Laffy Taffy 48 oz more...
I love laffy taffy! It’s been one of my favorites since I was a little kid. The banana is the best flavor. I love bringing a huge bag to work and seeing all of my coworkers act like little kids because of candy 😂
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Laffy Taffy 1.5 oz more...
As much as I like the red lady taffy it is the k tj maddy taffy I enjoy. I don’t mind tearing and chewing as long as the flavor lasts and that is certainly does !
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. I mean who doesn't love laffy taffies?!?! It is so good and doesn't have an overwhelming sweet taste to it. My favorite is Green Apple and Strawberry. I eat these whenever I have a choice of these or another fruity candy. I always would recommend these because they are just great and original.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Review for: Laffy Taffy 4.2 oz; 119 g more...
When I go buy candy for my candy dish, Laffy Taffy is deff one i get. I always loved Taffy. These remind me of when i was a kid. I love all the flavors. This is another candy I buy just for a dollar. Very affordable.
Heather B.
West Van Lear
Who loves Laffy Taffy the variety bag is Simply Amazing. The taste of these taffies are very delicious. The variety assortment of Taffy's are the best because you get more for your money and you get all of your favorite flavors.
Tough C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i like most of the Wonka candy products especially the nerds rope. The laffy taffy is of course amazing except the banana ( yellow) flavored taffyl. i really dont like the banana flavored . other than that the laffy taffy is pretty great. he jokes are pretty corny which makes them super hilarious and the cost is only 1.00 at dollar tree.
zirse a.
I love the banana flavor Laffy Taffy and being able to buy it in bulk is a real treat. It is always fresh when it arrives and I have no idea if it ever gets stale because my sister and I eat it before we'd have a chance to find out. It takes me back to my childhood certainly hope this BANANA Laffy Taffy will be around as long as I am
Casey K.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
As a child, I grew up enjoying common sweets like fizzers at kids' birthday parties. Then came Willy Wonka; and Charly and the Chocolate Factory. Who wouldn't dream of living life in a paradise sweet and chocolate kingdom?? So I was super excited when the range of Wonka products came to the real world, especially the Laffy Taffy stick! It is sweet and fun to eat. I wouldn't say it's the most amazing taffy, but it's kickass
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
LaffyTaffy is and always has been one of my favorite candies. I used to love getting these at Halloween time! I may be one of the only ones but the Banana flavor is my favorite! I can't get enough of it and it is great because that is always the one that is left over. :)
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Wonka Laffy Taffy is one of my family's favorite candy. My favorite flavor is Sour Apple, but all of them are delicious. This bag of candy can be purchased at Walmart although it is a bit pricey if you like them it is worth it. If you like them it is worth trying
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor of Laffy Taffy?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are won ka candies halal I have heard that thy arent
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
I die to prove them, where do they sell them?