BY WONKA #44 in Candy Variety Packs

New!
Wonka® Sluggles™ Gummies Candy.
Orange, grape, lemon, strawberry.
Made with natural ingredients.
25% real fruit juice.
Naturally flavored.
From Wonka's edible garden. see more...

• "I'm not a big fan of these I prefer haribo gummy bears." in 1 review
  • "In general you can't go wrong with any of them...." in 1 review
  • "Best snack for my kids My kids will eat the whole bag if I let them Price is great also Easy to travel with for the kids" in 1 review
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Willy Wonka candies. In general you can't go wrong with any of them.... These gummies are cute and taste yummy. My 3 year niece loves them too because they are buggy and silly and funny to eat... I highly recommend them!!! Delicious!!!
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
These are great for themed parties and/or crafts. The fact that they are Willy Wonka and declicious is just a bonus! And it's the perfect size pack.
Lori B.
These are yummy! They're especially great if you're having a bug-themed party for your child. They would be great in dirt cake.
Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
Best snack for my kids
My kids will eat the whole bag if I let them
Price is great also
Easy to travel with for the kids
mariana h.
Wonka Sluggles Gummies Candy i just love all gummies and wonka is amazing one of many of my must have at home
Carly F.
These gummies are very addicting but so yummy! They have definitely turned into one of my favorite candies.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth , OH
Another amazing gummy product. I love these but they are so hard to find in any stores in my area.
Riya P.
Willy Wonka gives delicious candy! From chocolates to gummies! All the Wonka candies are satisfying!
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
I love jelly beans are one of my favorite sweets I can eat these every day without any problems
Kelly C.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of these I prefer haribo gummy bears. I feel like they all taste the same